Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Cotswold Hereford

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
jimbo1958
Lifer
Lifer

Cotswold Hereford

Post by jimbo1958 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:50 am

A big thumbs up to Cotswold Hereford spares dept. Especially Richard Allbutt.

I broke the Ibus plug getting it out of my CD Changer.
Found the replacement part numbers I wanted at http://www.realoem.com/bmw/ and contacted Cotswold.

Weds 9.19pm Emailed Cotswolds at [email protected] for availability and price.

Thurs 10.06am Reply from Richard to say parts were in stock at a price of £5.12 delivered and left me an order no. to quote when phoning.
Phoned them and paid.

Fri 9.30am Parts arrive.

Top notch service. Amazed how quick they responded. Thanks Richard and Cotswolds. :thumbsup:
Total contrast to the "not really interested" vibe I got when walking into Stephen James BMW in Enfield on Monday. :thumbsdown:
Z4 e85 3.0 - GONE
Z4 e89 35i - GONE
Jaguar F Type V6s Roadster :driving:
Abarth 695 Rivale :driving:

AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Cotswold Hereford

Post by AlanJ » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Good to hear of good feedback with regard to a dealer. :thumbsup:
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net

z4mmonkey

Post by z4mmonkey » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 pm

I must also recommend Hereford Cotswold BMW.

I purchased my 'toy' from them in September last year - Sapphire Black 07MY Z4MC with 9K. Mike Symmonds was incredibly flexible. Stayed behind till 830pm to conclude the sale.
Now, I know buying from a main dealer means you pay premium prices, but the service, communications, description of the car - in fact everything, was exemplary.
I did purchase this car blind, based purely upon his description and trusting his honesty.
Being my first BMW, and quite a step up from my Honda Prelude, his honesty alone, was worth the premium and most certainly his dedication to me was superb.

I have since ordered an apple 3G ejector box and Iphone cradle from them - yesterday in fact. Both parts were on order and arrived today before 1pm. This was with Richard Allbutt, who again, provided superb service and support - echoing my experience of their sales team.

If only my experiences of other supposed 'quality' BMW main dealers, could be the same.

Utterly perfect service.

Hope this helps anyone looking for a BMW or for service/parts.

Michael

markz4coupe

Post by markz4coupe » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm

I have just purchased a used Z4 Coupe and had excellent customer service also.