Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Williams BMW - Manchester

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
encee

Williams BMW - Manchester

Post by encee » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 am

In a word..................FANTASTIC !!

In brief, bought my Z4 Coupe from them 2 months ago. The buying experience, from the start, was excellent. The salesman I dealt with was Mike Middleton, who had it just right straight from the off. Mike was interested in selling me the car, without being at all pushy, and always returned my phone calls, without delay. He was very friendly and polite, throughout, and nothing was too much trouble for him. As such, I duly collected my car, and away I went, not really expecting to see him again, as you don`t at that early stage.

The car itself proved to be superb (and I have fallen completely in love with it... :P ), but straight away I noticed two things that bothered me, that I really should have seen before I even bought it (but embarrassingly didn`t :oops: ), and these were that the front fogs were holding a lot of condensation, which wouldn`t clear, and of course, the INFAMOUS corrosion on the beautiful 108 alloys that my car rides on.

Within a few days, I was contacting Mike about both of these problems, and he immediately booked me in with the service department. On inspection, the service department immediately said that they would replace the fog lamps, and duly did so a week later when, on the same day, the alloys were inspected by a tech from BMW, who would ultimately decide whether, or not, BMW would foot the bill for some brand new alloys.

Rather unsurprisingly (remember, my car is a Coupe, and is 3.5 years old) they would not agree to replace the alloys, but DID, straight away, agree to refurb them, and again the car was booked in accordingly, resulting in me taking it in on the Friday just-gone.

Again, displaying an impressive level of service, they loaned me a demo 3-series 320d to go home in, with the agreement being that I return the following morning. On doing so, I found that they had done an excellent job of refurbishing the alloys, which I am well pleased with.

So again, I really have been so impressed with Williams (and Mike in particular) that I wouldn`t hesitate to buy from them in the future, and as such, would recommend them to anyone......... :thumbsup:

Rolf-Dieter

Re: Williams BMW - Manchester

Post by Rolf-Dieter » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:29 am

Well that is great and yes even "Fantastic"

However dear encee ......
:worthless:

so get with it .... find that camera and do post some pictures 8) :) 8)
2012 M3 with all options. My Last Car was a 2009 BMW Z4 sDrive35i
Have a Great Day! ............... Cheers, Rolf-Dieter

encee

Re: Williams BMW - Manchester

Post by encee » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 pm

LOL..........Rolf mate; they look just the same as they did before........minus the corrosion bud ! :lol:

Thanks for posting though. :thumbsup: