Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Z4 coupe wanted- manual only

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Jon!!!

Z4 coupe wanted- manual only

Post by Jon!!! » Thu May 16, 2024 4:10 am

Looking to join the z4 coupe gang…. I’ve got a p ex which has to be included in any sale….

interested in a p ex with my amazing twin turbo flying machine running on an lpg conversion?!?- Just in case…my Porsche cayenne TURBO running on an expensive BRC LPG system? Low (109ooo) miles and a long 12mth mot. Immaculate black with heated black front and rear leather.

Obviously I’ll send pics to anyone who’s interested!

Many thanks

Fred Smith

Post by Fred Smith » Thu May 16, 2024 1:40 pm

Jon!!! wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:10 am Looking to join the z4 coupe gang…. I’ve got a p ex which has to be included in any sale….

interested in a p ex with my amazing twin turbo flying machine running on an lpg conversion?!?- Just in case…my Porsche cayenne TURBO running on an expensive BRC LPG system? Low (109ooo) miles and a long 12mth mot. Immaculate black with heated black front and rear leather.

Obviously I’ll send pics to anyone who’s interested!

Many thanks
What is the year and approximate value of your Cayenne? How much of a discount are you prepared to offer to encourage someone to take a car that they probably don't want and will only need to resell?

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu May 16, 2024 7:00 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Good luck finding an E86, but I think you'll struggle to find anyone who would consider replacing one with a Cayenne Turbo!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black