Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
Neil_Ireland
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:07 am

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by Neil_Ireland » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi all,

Are the offsets of genuine 19" CSL's too aggressive for a non M coupe?
It's a standard car except for eibach springs.

Thanks :)

Online
User avatar
srhutch
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25906
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm
Location: East Sussex, UK
Contact:

Re: Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by srhutch » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:53 pm

I think the rears will hit the wings.
Image

User avatar
StevenH72
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3986
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Re: Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by StevenH72 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:57 pm

They are as standard yes.

I've heard reports of people modifying the arches to get the CSLs to fit, but I'm no expert into how to do this / how effective it is.
Image
'07 ///M Coupé ¦ Carbon Black ¦ Black Nappa Interior ¦ Piano Black trim ¦ 224's ¦ Stubby ¦ ZHP ¦ Prof Nav ¦ Loudspeaker HiFi ¦ BT ¦ Aux ¦ 6CD ¦ Cruise ¦ Heated Seats ¦ Folding Mirrors ¦ PDC ¦ Autodim ¦

Online
User avatar
srhutch
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25906
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm
Location: East Sussex, UK
Contact:

Re: Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by srhutch » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:03 pm

CSL's compared to 108's

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 10.3mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 35.7mm more than before.

CSL's compared to 224's

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 3.4mm closer to the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 9.4mm more than before.

Also found out that CSL's are style 127.
Image

User avatar
Adamski
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 14280
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:46 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by Adamski » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:32 pm

You'll need some camber and to roll the arches slightly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gone: Z4M Coupé|Black Sapphire|OEM CSLs|Aero Skirts|OEM Strut Brace|Nav|Heated Seats|Logic 7 Pro Hi-fi|Bluetooth|Carbon Leather|PDC|BMW Assist|Stubby
Gone: Cherished 2003 3.0i Black Sapphire Roadster

Neil_Ireland
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:07 am

Re: Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by Neil_Ireland » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:36 pm

I don't want to have to start messing with arches or camber to fit them so I'll pass on them.

Thanks for the info :)

atticus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by atticus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:50 pm

srhutch wrote:
Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:03 pm
CSL's compared to 108's

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 10.3mm further away from the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 35.7mm more than before.

CSL's compared to 224's

Compared to your existing wheel, this new wheel will have an inner rim which is 3.4mm closer to the suspension strut. The outer rim will poke out 9.4mm more than before.

Also found out that CSL's are style 127.
It's a pity I didn't read this earlier, I've just bought 4 OEM CSL to fit my 3.0SI... :headbang:

Online
User avatar
srhutch
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 25906
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 pm
Location: East Sussex, UK
Contact:

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by srhutch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Should be easy enough to move on.

How much do they owe you?
Image

User avatar
Attilio
Member
Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 am
Location: Dublin

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by Attilio » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Hello Atticus,
I might be interested in those OEM CSLs...of course if you are thinking of selling them. Maybe you could PM me?

Thanks,
A
Z4M Coupe, Interlagos blue, black leather, piano black, stubby, E46 M3 OEM strut brace, cup holders...pretty much stock (for the time being :wink: )
2019 Toyota Corolla hybrid 2.0L - new daily drive

atticus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by atticus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:51 pm

srhutch wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:07 pm
Should be easy enough to move on.

How much do they owe you?
It costs 2400€ with 4 new Michelin P4 on...
I'll have no problem to sell them, but I was fond of their design. :(
I'll have to buy a Z4m if I still want them on a coupé... Lol :driving:

bobo075
Member
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by bobo075 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:12 am

They fit with no modification on the 3.0SI :thumbsup:
I have some on my car

Image

Image

atticus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by atticus » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:39 pm

bobo075 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:12 am
They fit with no modification on the 3.0SI :thumbsup:
I have some on my car

Image

Image
Oem ?? Made by BBS ?

bobo075
Member
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by bobo075 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:53 pm

yes OEM !!!!

Image

atticus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by atticus » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Great !!!! :thumbsup:

User avatar
Attilio
Member
Member
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 am
Location: Dublin

Genuine CSL 19's on a 3.0si coupe.

Post by Attilio » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:04 pm

atticus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:51 pm
srhutch wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:07 pm
Should be easy enough to move on.

How much do they owe you?
It costs 2400€ with 4 new Michelin P4 on...
I'll have no problem to sell them, but I was fond of their design. :(
I'll have to buy a Z4m if I still want them on a coupé... Lol :driving:
Hi Atticus,

May I ask you if you got them brand new and, if that is the case, where you got them?

Thanks
Z4M Coupe, Interlagos blue, black leather, piano black, stubby, E46 M3 OEM strut brace, cup holders...pretty much stock (for the time being :wink: )
2019 Toyota Corolla hybrid 2.0L - new daily drive

Post Reply