FOR SALE B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Discount codes and service & product offerings from forum members
User avatar
Buckley06
Member
Member
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:17 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by Buckley06 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:15 pm

So finally the model has been completed.

All products are going to be made out of 303 stainless steel.
This will be the last set im making so dont miss out.

Orders now being taken :D

price list:
Gear-knob Plain: £45.00
Gear-knob Engraved: £47.50
Handbrake handle: £56.50
Plain set: £98.00
Engraved set: £100.50


:!: :!: Please send orders to buckley06parts@aol.com :!: :!:

it is ok to pm on here but please use email for orders.

handbrake handles will hopefully be finished by mid to end October.
i will have a count down on here to how many i have left. :D

Gear-knobs will be ready shortly.
Payment will paypal: oliverbuckley06@aol.com or paypal.me/buckley06 (payment made sooner is better then i can send the parts as soon as they are ready)

Stock
Handbrake handle 10 Remaining 10 sold
Gear-knob 16 Remaining 8 sold

Questions welcome :D
Attachments
20180422_102426.jpg
20180422_102426.jpg (165.12 KiB) Viewed 762 times
20180414_123149.jpg
20180414_123149.jpg (192.29 KiB) Viewed 762 times
20180918_205830.jpg
20180918_205830.jpg (170.17 KiB) Viewed 762 times
20180918_210023.jpg
20180918_210023.jpg (152.81 KiB) Viewed 762 times
20180918_210036.jpg
20180918_210036.jpg (166.56 KiB) Viewed 762 times
Last edited by Buckley06 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:41 am, edited 14 times in total.
Please check out my new project.
B06 gear knob and brake lever set.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=109279

User avatar
JINGLE
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2308
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:20 pm
Location: Norwich, Norfolk

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by JINGLE » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Defo interested in this!!

I already have a ZHP but depending on price I might replace the set!! (I tried your gearknob on another Z at Zedfest and it felt great!)

Put me down for the handbrake when they are ready to ore-order :fuelfire:
Image

User avatar
Buckley06
Member
Member
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:17 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by Buckley06 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:06 pm

chris999 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:08 pm
Look bloody great... Weighted like stormwerks, I assume? What will you be charging... Very interested.. What is your rough timeframe for production. Nice work!
Not sure on price yet, and time I'm looking at mid to end October :thumbsup:
Last edited by Buckley06 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please check out my new project.
B06 gear knob and brake lever set.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=109279

User avatar
IAmOrion
Member
Member
Posts: 912
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by IAmOrion » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:46 pm

Sign me up for a set please. I've been contemplating the storm-werks handbrake and gear knob set
Image
Carly / ISTA / INPA / XDiag Pro 3 / EWS Key Coding - Cambridge CB22 Area
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=110150

User avatar
Buckley06
Member
Member
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:17 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by Buckley06 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 am

IAmOrion wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:46 pm
Sign me up for a set please. I've been contemplating the storm-werks handbrake and gear knob set
I will, but there will be a email address pop up soon to take orders as my inbox fills up so quick and I start missing messages.
Please check out my new project.
B06 gear knob and brake lever set.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=109279

User avatar
IAmOrion
Member
Member
Posts: 912
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 pm
Location: Cambridge, UK

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by IAmOrion » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:33 am

Buckley06 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 am
I will, but there will be a email address pop up soon to take orders as my inbox fills up so quick and I start missing messages.
I can imagine!!

It's a "swings and roundabouts" kind of situation - sometimes it can be a few days before I get to check in the site so missed out on the gear knobs last time, so was trying to get ahead of the game on this set haha
Image
Carly / ISTA / INPA / XDiag Pro 3 / EWS Key Coding - Cambridge CB22 Area
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=110150

User avatar
LittleZ4
Member
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:49 am

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by LittleZ4 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:51 am

You already know my thoughts on this!! :thumbsup: take my money!! Lol
3.0i Maldives blue, Coilovers, Bola B1's, Buckley06 Gear knob, Handbrake & Indicator badges, Backbox delete, CDV delete, cupra r splitter, RAM air filter, Bigger Brakes.

bobo075
Member
Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:18 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by bobo075 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:52 am

I am in for the handbrake... already have your great knob !!!!

User avatar
Buckley06
Member
Member
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:17 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by Buckley06 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:21 am

IAmOrion wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:33 am
Buckley06 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 am
I will, but there will be a email address pop up soon to take orders as my inbox fills up so quick and I start missing messages.
I can imagine!!

It's a "swings and roundabouts" kind of situation - sometimes it can be a few days before I get to check in the site so missed out on the gear knobs last time, so was trying to get ahead of the game on this set haha
I will try and do a list of people that pre ordered, but the only problem is I had to delete loads of inbox messages, I have had to do it a few times and I have had a lot of enquires before I opened this page.
Please check out my new project.
B06 gear knob and brake lever set.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=109279

thecookie125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:59 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by thecookie125 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:21 pm

If your doing them as just individual gear knobs I will 100% take one! If not depending on price I will take a set.

User avatar
Buckley06
Member
Member
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:17 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by Buckley06 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:43 pm

thecookie125 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:21 pm
If your doing them as just individual gear knobs I will 100% take one! If not depending on price I will take a set.
I will be making a few as just gear knobs, and for people that already have 1 just the handle. :D

Although the price will have to go up in the gear knobs a bit from last time as it cost me a little to make them :rofl:
Please check out my new project.
B06 gear knob and brake lever set.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=109279

thecookie125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:59 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by thecookie125 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Buckley06 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:43 pm
thecookie125 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:21 pm
If your doing them as just individual gear knobs I will 100% take one! If not depending on price I will take a set.
I will be making a few as just gear knobs, and for people that already have 1 just the handle. :D

Although the price will have to go up in the gear knobs a bit from last time as it cost me a little to make them :rofl:
How much where they last time 😂

User avatar
Buckley06
Member
Member
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:17 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by Buckley06 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 pm

thecookie125 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:32 pm
Buckley06 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:43 pm
thecookie125 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:21 pm
If your doing them as just individual gear knobs I will 100% take one! If not depending on price I will take a set.
I will be making a few as just gear knobs, and for people that already have 1 just the handle. :D

Although the price will have to go up in the gear knobs a bit from last time as it cost me a little to make them :rofl:
How much where they last time 😂
Ha ha yeah they where £37
Please check out my new project.
B06 gear knob and brake lever set.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=109279

thecookie125
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:59 pm

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by thecookie125 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Buckley06 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 pm
thecookie125 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:32 pm
Buckley06 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:43 pm
I will be making a few as just gear knobs, and for people that already have 1 just the handle. :D

Although the price will have to go up in the gear knobs a bit from last time as it cost me a little to make them :rofl:
How much where they last time 😂
Ha ha yeah they where £37
Let me know when they're on sale :thumbsup:

Coppins999
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:41 am

B-06 hand brake handle and gear knob set!

Post by Coppins999 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:54 pm

OOooohhh more shiny bits :D - count me in for these, they look great.

James

Post Reply