Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Harry Fairburn, Giffnock, Glasgow

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Filtermike

Harry Fairburn, Giffnock, Glasgow

Post by Filtermike » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Had a puncture, car recovered (BMW TYRE INSURANCE POLICY) phone call from Harry Fairborn to say they had car and had found punctures in both rear wheels - covered under insurance and would ready at 12pm - when to get car all cleaned etc - when to drive off but decided to check outside of car only to find that both rear alloys had been badly damaged - fuming :headbang: when back into service and complained - told that it may have happened because the wheels were re-furbs (NO NEW CAR only done 2300 miles!!!!) gave them the chance to re-furb - very poor finish - took 6 weeks to get me a new set - all OK now - no real formal apology - could have driven away and then got into a big discussion on when it happened - so be careful.
Jaguar F-Type - Bluefire Blue
M2 Competition DCT - Hockenheim Silver :D
E89 2016 3.5iS plus all the extras - Valencia Orange - gone :o
E89 2014 2.8i M sport Valencia Orange - sold
White E89 2.3i High Line sold and missed

KERMIT1970

Re: Harry Fairburn, Giffnock, Glasgow

Post by KERMIT1970 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Not good :thumbsdown: I have used Harry Fairbairn Irvine for the last 10years,with nothing but great service,sometimes above & beyond. When picking my car up after any visits the service team take me out to my car to check the car over before I leave. Surprised that's not the case up the road. Take this all the way :thumbsup:
Cars: 2016 M4 vert YMB & X3m Comp. E30 325i Sport. Z3M

Gone
: 2014 z4 35is melbourne red & black leather
: 335d M sport Coupe Black with red leather
: z4 Coupe 3.0 si Red with Black Leather 18" CSL`s
: z3 2.2 sport