Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Peugeot 207 1.4vti Premium SE - 57 reg

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Nondizzyblonde

Peugeot 207 1.4vti Premium SE - 57 reg

Post by Nondizzyblonde » Tue May 06, 2014 4:09 pm

I am parting with her as I have decided to stick with the Zed :). More images at end.

Excellent example of the rare 1.4vti Premium SE version. 50,000 miles. £4250

Owned by myself from new, I am selling this car as we have decided to become a two car family and this is therefore surplus to requirements. It is a rare Sports Premium Edition which had some nice extras such as dual climate controls, auto lights/wipers, etc. . It also has the 1.4 VTI engine which has a little more oomph.
It is a lovely low mileage example and has been well looked after during its life with me, with more services than the recommended ones at 2 year intervals ( details below ). It has a FSH and and MOT until Dec 2014 (no advisories)
It is in very good condition both inside and out for a car of its age. The alloys are starting to peel slightly in a few small places, as is normal for Peugeots of this age.
The car has never let me down and only had minor repairs done on it - new brake pads, a new tail end part of the exhaust last year and a temperature sensor this year.
The Michelin Summer tyres are in great condition and were only put on last year.
The Dunlop Winter tyres have only been driven for two seasons.

GENERAL DETAILS

Insurance Group 13, 1 Registered Keeper, 2 speed wipers+intermittent wipe, Automatic rear wiper, Electric front windows/one touch facility, Heated rear window with timer, Intermittent rear wash/wipe, Tinted glass, Anti-lock Brake System / Electronic Brakeforce Distribution / Emergency brake assist, Boot carpet, Power asisted steering - speed related, Remote headlamp adjustment from fascia, Digital clock, Digital odometer/trip meter, Economy mode, Pollen filter, External temperature gauge, Lights on warning, Oil level indicator, Rev counter, Seatbelt indicator light, Service interval indicator, Body coloured door mirrors/handles, Electric operated/heated door mirrors, Electrochrome rear view mirror, Black instrument dials with chrome surround, Audio remote control in steering coloumn , Front Fog lights, Pollen filter, Load securing net, Map reading lights, Comfort pack -207, Driver and passenger airbags, Side air bags, Driver and Passenger height adjuster, Engine immobiliser, Driver/passenger sunvisors and illuminated vanity mirrors, 15" Monaco alloy wheels, Full size spare wheels, 5 seats.

SERVICE HISTORY :

16.01.08 975 miles - 1000 miles inspection
12.12.08 8673 miles - Annual inspection
11.12.09 16431 miles - Full service
17.11.10 24851 miles - visual health check (no stamp in book, but paperwork/receipt available)
26.11.11 30771 miles - Full service
28.11.12 36197 miles - Interim service
28.02.14 46695 miles - Full service

Ex MR2 roadster owner gone over to the dark side - Ex black pre-facelift 2.0i se with red leather