Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

PCS Milton Keynes

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
JonnyB

PCS Milton Keynes

Post by JonnyB » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Had some suspension work done the other day. Very competitive pricing for the area. Really good work done and even though I bought my own parts, one was not correct and they were able to source a replacement for a very competitive price very quickly. Great service, kept me well informed, gave me a lift into the centre of Milton Keynes and picked me up once the work was complete and also hand washed the car inside and out for no extra charge. Really happy and would definitely use again!
3.0si coupe. Loads of factory extras. Improvements: ZHP, cdv delete, matt black grill, stubby, eibach suspension, 19" CSLs wrapped in eagle f1s and MM exhaust tips - sadly gone

Woots
Lifer
Lifer

Re: PCS Milton Keynes

Post by Woots » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Good to know the area has something good for our cars
Lotus Exige 350

JonnyB

Post by JonnyB » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Have seen that you are a fairly active member on here woots, where do you normally go? I couldn't really find any recommendations in the mk area before I used PCS but worked out well.
3.0si coupe. Loads of factory extras. Improvements: ZHP, cdv delete, matt black grill, stubby, eibach suspension, 19" CSLs wrapped in eagle f1s and MM exhaust tips - sadly gone

Woots
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Woots » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:36 pm

JonnyB wrote:Have seen that you are a fairly active member on here woots, where do you normally go? I couldn't really find any recommendations in the mk area before I used PCS but worked out well.
I only moved here a few weeks ago buddy so I've not used anyone yet...but my oil service is now overdue so I'll be a guineapig and let you know
Lotus Exige 350

JonnyB

Post by JonnyB » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:46 pm

I only moved here a few weeks ago buddy so I've not used anyone yet...but my oil service is now overdue so I'll be a guineapig and let you know[/quote]

The other place I was going to use was deutsch tech, so if you wouldn't mind :thumbsup: lol

indizee

Post by indizee » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Ive been working in MK for 8 years, and there isnt a BmW/Z4 indi I could recommend. Im fortunate to have my own workshop so not really needed to use anyone. But would be good to know others experience of workshops in the area.
2003 Grey Z4 straight6
ex Black 2.8 Z3

JohnDonovan

Post by JohnDonovan » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:20 pm

I'm working in Milton Keynes till the end of next week & could do with getting the car in. No-one got any more MK indy recommendations?
Melbourne Red / Pure White sDrive35i M Sport DCT

Mike8080

Post by Mike8080 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:20 pm

I've used Deutsch Tech recently to have the camshaft bolts replaced and valves adjusted. Seemed like a good setup and were quick at replacing the bolts once they'd come in from Germany - that bit took ages!
Interlagos Blue ///M

Rob_benton

Post by Rob_benton » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:53 pm

I use protech just outside of Aylesbury. He's a BMW master tech. About 1/2 from MK. He has free courtesy cars so I don't need to worry and lifts.
2005 Z4 3.0 Black, Zhp gear knob.