Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Good buy anyone looking 4 Z4

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
easty027

Re: Good buy anyone looking 4 Z4

Post by easty027 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Jonny essex wrote:
Marius wrote:engine bay looks horrible, not what i would expect on 14k miles car

Mmmm Marius is right, mines mint at 25K so this at 14k should be even better!?!? :?
my old z4 had 70k miles on it and it looked brand new under the bonnet. something dodgy about this i think.

boblez

Post by boblez » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Well i couldnt resist a punt on this, as i had seen a similar add before. Went along the lines of owner out of the country lots, but no problem you can wire the money to them and then the car will be delivered to you, yeh and i fell out of the christmas tree! So, i emailed the seller, 3 times now! And still no reply, so, and im not saying its wrong, it just dont sound genuine to me!!
108's, stubby, Aux input done!, Windscreen wipers fixed! Retro Fit Cruise Control, Hardtop, Heated memory seats, Rear park sensors, Gaptech roof module!

Maniac
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Maniac » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:58 pm

I had a thought... 14K miles may be on a refurb engine perhaps? I could see that cover degrading nicely like that if sat exposed to the elements...

TommyGG

Post by TommyGG » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:28 pm

When I was looking for a Z4 last week tried to contact buyer on multiple occasions, no contact could be made.

e85 2.5i Matte blue wrap | M3 rims | Heated seats | Stubby | Black grills & Badges

boblez

Post by boblez » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Well finally got a reply, "Thanks car sold" however the email address was interesting - [email protected] ??? I still think a scammer!
108's, stubby, Aux input done!, Windscreen wipers fixed! Retro Fit Cruise Control, Hardtop, Heated memory seats, Rear park sensors, Gaptech roof module!