Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

How many of each colour - now with official info

"M" Specific discussion
alfamale

Re: How many of each colour - now with official info

Post by alfamale » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:28 pm

:)
Incitatus wrote:So unless I've missed something somewhere (and I probably have), is there any chance of finding out the roadster numbers?

I'd love to know how many Sepang roadsters there are as a colleague seems to see an awful lot of cars 'the same colour as yours' about, so I'd like some numbers before I send him to specsavers.
Send an email to BMW customer services, I think I have used up my goodwill
"it is very hard, it is very fast, it is very unforgiving, and it is ruddy marvellous. This is M at its very best" TOP GEAR

alfamale

Post by alfamale » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Following on from the numbers sold, I can't get hold of any info on written off coups, tried Adrian flux no reply, tried DVLA they passed me on to DRT no luck they suggested one of the companies they sell info to
Other than people on here logging scrapyard coups does anybody have other suggestions?
Would it be worth starting a list of beakers who stock coups?
"it is very hard, it is very fast, it is very unforgiving, and it is ruddy marvellous. This is M at its very best" TOP GEAR

Incitatus

Post by Incitatus » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:57 pm

alfamale wrote::)
Incitatus wrote:So unless I've missed something somewhere (and I probably have), is there any chance of finding out the roadster numbers?

I'd love to know how many Sepang roadsters there are as a colleague seems to see an awful lot of cars 'the same colour as yours' about, so I'd like some numbers before I send him to specsavers.
Thanks, have sent an email. See what they say.
Z4M Roadster, Sepang Bronze and with the forum standard stubby ariel...
www.advancedmotorists.org - IAM Senior Observer - PM me if you're interested in an IAM course in Shropshire

Incitatus

Post by Incitatus » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Incitatus wrote:
alfamale wrote::)

Thanks, have sent an email. See what they say.
:thumbsdown: They said it was 'Business sensitive information' and wouldn't tell...
Z4M Roadster, Sepang Bronze and with the forum standard stubby ariel...
www.advancedmotorists.org - IAM Senior Observer - PM me if you're interested in an IAM course in Shropshire

alfamale

Post by alfamale » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Strange they sent me info on the coupe, you must have got the office jobsworth

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 pm

They obviously don't like Roadsters :poke:
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

Rialas

Post by Rialas » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Beedub wrote:silver in the non -m is very popular but anyone thats looked for a silver ///M will no their arnt many about............... look on the autotrader, look on pistionheads and theirs 1.... and its sold!!

Ti silver in the ///M is very rare indeed but i suppose most people saw the vibrant colours availble and decided it was tame for an ///M, but now with so few available im glad i opted for ti silver :-) isnt their only another 2 ///Ms in silver on this forum?

the dealers tell me interlagos is the worst for selling on, why? its one of my fave colours, looks so good in the flesh.... either way the ///M is just a rare car, in my nearly 4 years of ownership ive seen about 3 in total.
Holy thread revival. :oops: :D :evil:

I wonder how many titanium with imola interior in the UK? Just curious. :thumbsup:

-Tom-

Post by -Tom- » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Rialas wrote:
Beedub wrote:silver in the non -m is very popular but anyone thats looked for a silver ///M will no their arnt many about............... look on the autotrader, look on pistionheads and theirs 1.... and its sold!!

Ti silver in the ///M is very rare indeed but i suppose most people saw the vibrant colours availble and decided it was tame for an ///M, but now with so few available im glad i opted for ti silver :-) isnt their only another 2 ///Ms in silver on this forum?

the dealers tell me interlagos is the worst for selling on, why? its one of my fave colours, looks so good in the flesh.... either way the ///M is just a rare car, in my nearly 4 years of ownership ive seen about 3 in total.

I wonder how many titanium with imola interior in the UK? Just curious. :thumbsup:
I've never seen a silver M/// in the flesh. Thinking about yours Costa is haunting me!! Lol. Where abouts roughly are you based? Total thread hijack sorry.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
-Z4 M Coupe, Silver Grey, Imola Red Nappa, carbon leather, CSLs, SuperSprint Race, Track Mode Enabled
-Tesla M3 LR

Previous - 3.0 si sport roadster, Silver Grey with Oregon Pearl Grey leather, Piano black, EIbach Pro, Stubby

Rialas

Post by Rialas » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 pm

M25 J24 Between Potters Bar & Cockfosters. (London)

mad4slalom

Re: How many of each colour

Post by mad4slalom » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Taz wrote:there was 7 carbon black
only 7 carbon black coupes / how many were M's/ that surprises me being generally recognised as the very best colour :poke: :thumbsup:

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Taz » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:57 pm

wantaz4m

Post by wantaz4m » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Rialas wrote:

I've got one!!

Rialas

Post by Rialas » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:55 am

wantaz4m wrote:
Rialas wrote: Holy thread revival. :oops: :D :evil:

I've got one!!
:friends:

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:26 pm

alfamale,
I know it is an old topic but I only bought my Z4C last month - it is Ruby Black with Pearl Grey interior.
Please would you send me the breakdown of number of each colour that you got from BMW - my E-mail address is:- [email protected].
Many thanks,
Mr Tidy.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

How many of each colour - now with official info

Post by flimper » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Thread Revival time :)

The 3 Z4MR's in individual colours, is there any more information on them?
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise