Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Narrowed it down to these three.

"M" Specific discussion
chetalien

Re: Narrowed it down to these three.

Post by chetalien » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:01 am

About 18k on the black- if you are going to finance through them then u can get a smaller GFV or less interest. Good luck,, if you are paying full cash abotu 18k but maybe if you like it and if tyres are very good get a deal on servicing etx which is always worth it. cheers

Lucy

Post by Lucy » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:45 pm

I have to agree with others, I'd go with the black one :thumbsup:

M M M

Post by M M M » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 pm

peddy wrote:I think they're all over priced, but I would personally go for the blue one if I could get them to knock off around £700+.
+1 get it cheaper as less mileage and hardtop not needed with a Z4. I'm on my second now and first one came with one which was a pain to shift as they leak so persoanlly just save the money upfront - if you dont ask you dont get!

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm

there is no excess in the first year with bmw auc warrenty
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AlanJ » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:07 pm

All 'look' good to me but the test is a visual inspection and thorough check. If you've got cash then time to offer silly money for the one of your choice and see what happens. good luck. :thumbsup:
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net