Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Shameful Arnold clark

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Nosa

Re: Shameful Arnold clark

Post by Nosa » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 pm

The car itself is mechanically sound and body work is in good order My biggest complaint is with the way the two branches dealt with the issues we had, The car is booked in to an independant garage that i know and trust for a once over, free of charge. as with Tweeds experience there is no way i could talk her into getting rid and going somewhere else, We both washed the car this morning and she is over the moon with the way i got it to shine for her. But like me she has no faith in AC and especially inthem doing a service, She is going to respond to the letter refusingthe service listing why she does not want them near it again and wants them instead to foot the bill for an independant professional Valet as it is BOGGIN inside.

Mikey

Post by Mikey » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:14 pm

It is so shameful the way main dealers handle and deal with customers. Over here in good old Germany the dealers customer services ring you up after you've had your motor back from them and quiz you on the level of service you recieved. Pride in customer relations is something the UK dealers could learn from the German industry.
ImageBlack 06 Z4MC. Mangowalk aerial. C/Fibre spoiler. ZHP Gear stick. Leather Z arm rests. CDV Mod

scaniaman

Post by scaniaman » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Alanj, What is the point of anyone contacting AC customer service Dept???? All you get is that m----t Alisdair Craig, who will do nothing ----except patronise you at best. :headbang: