Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Just got my G29

Discussing the current generation Z4
PSQ777

Just got my G29

Post by PSQ777 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:08 am

Zed Baron wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:56 pm
Mr Tidy wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:36 pm Wow that's some light show, even if downgrading on shopping is the price you have to pay. :lol:
Luckily I had enough pennies in my piggybank for the car, so, it hasn't meant us downgrading to cheaper beans! (anyways I don't do grocery shopping, thats madam's dept!). When I do find the need of visiting a supermarket, it's now a case of finding one that has enough parking spaces, so that I can have about 6 spaces to myself! The local ASDA has become some kinda location for the next Fast and Furious movie! I don't fancy having a burnout with some teenage Corsa nightmare, when all I wanted was a pint of milk! Even when I do find 6 spaces to myself and have to walk 5 minutes to the store, guaranteed some walloper feels the need to park right tight next to me, only for me to spend another 5 minutes checking up and down the swage line for dents!

On a slightly different subject, I tried the reverse assist.... my garage is at the back of the house and you have to snake up the side of the house and into the garage, so I let the BMW poltergeist have a shot of reversing the car out of the garage, through the gates, down the drive to the front... that was an experience :crapparking:
LOL, the supermarket thing is the same for me. I no longer shop in any local Waitrose because their parking spaces are only 4ft wide, and everyone else there drives 7ft wide SUVs. I foolishly went to Lidl this afternoon, but got a nice space. I usually shop outside busy times so I can have space around me.

Nanu
Lifer
Lifer

Just got my G29

Post by Nanu » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:44 pm

I always look for the end of row space which drives my wife mad. Cutting down the risk of a dink by 50% is fine by me. It's already cost me £70 from an Airport car park which are smaller than supermarkets.
G29 M30i M Sport San Francisco Red

Previous
E89 35is Valencia Orange
E89 28i Crimson
E89 25i White