First run out of the year.....

"M" Specific discussion
thecremeegg

Post by thecremeegg » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:46 pm

Beedub wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:41 pm
beanie wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:13 am
Beedub wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 pm I'll be amongst a pack of 350zs so that should be fun.
Give ‘em hell and show them what a real Z car is!
Beedub wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 pm Notes for 2024 - I think I want a quieter exhaust setup, I'm over really noisy cars now!
Gotta be time to treat yourself, you’ve been questioning those RPI cans for years now!
Ive had a few runs with them now and its been pretty brutal beating for them! lol This time round they've got a LSX converted one that wants a run, he may just get me! R.E the exhausts yeah its time! The sets i want a super rare, not massively interested in the usual suspects. im after a titanium system, they were a few knocking around so, like the wheels ( which have taken YEARS of waiting to get the right set) as soon as the right one comes up, ill be jumping on it!
Get a custom one made perhaps? I'm planning to get some backboxes with valves made for mine in the near future, place called Rich Fabrications near Oxford.
Z4M - Interlagos Blue with Black Leather
Z4 3.0i - Sapphire Black with Red Leather - FOR SALE!

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:54 pm

Glad to see you back on the road.
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

beanie

Post by beanie » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:04 am

Beedub wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:41 pm R.E the exhausts yeah its time! The sets i want a super rare, not massively interested in the usual suspects. im after a titanium system, they were a few knocking around so, like the wheels ( which have taken YEARS of waiting to get the right set) as soon as the right one comes up, ill be jumping on it!
Meisterschaft or KKS I assume? Don’t think I’ve seen a set come up for sale for years, proper hens teeth stuff!

Given what they cost and how long you might have to wait to find some for sensible money, I wonder if it’s worth looking at a custom setup.
RUBYIMOLACARBON

N4LLY

Post by N4LLY » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:38 am

Most excellent ! :thumbsup: Enjoy the trip to N. Wales :)

Trust there will be plenty ofpictures 8)

2014 20 M sport Valencia Orange