Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M Coil Springs

"M" Specific discussion
AaronMc

Z4M Coil Springs

Post by AaronMc » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:40 pm

Hi forum,

Can anyone recommend any coil springs for the M? I've been doing some digging and can't seem to find any that are jumping out at me from the usual places, so if anyone has suggestions if brands/stockists I'd really appreciate it - need to replace a broken rear spring.

Aaron
'07 Interlagos Blue ZMC

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Z4M Coil Springs

Post by enuff_zed » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:59 pm

Autodoc only list Eibach to fit your car, currently at £75.16 each.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

taz1966

Z4M Coil Springs

Post by taz1966 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:30 pm

AaronMc wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:40 pm Hi forum,

Can anyone recommend any coil springs for the M? I've been doing some digging and can't seem to find any that are jumping out at me from the usual places, so if anyone has suggestions if brands/stockists I'd really appreciate it - need to replace a broken rear spring.

Aaron
AaronMc wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:40 pm

Hi forum,

I have a set of Eibach springs for sale if you want them.
They have done 400 miles.Yours for £100
I also have a full set of OEM springs as well.Not rusted up as they are usually.

Aaron

AaronMc

Z4M Coil Springs

Post by AaronMc » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:16 am

enuff_zed, thanks for the info! I tried to look on the earlier and it wouldn't stop pushing me to install the app instead of showing me search results 🫠

taz1966, I'll send you a PM
'07 Interlagos Blue ZMC