Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New Z4m potential owner

First port of call for new members
Babaky

New Z4m potential owner

Post by Babaky » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:09 am

Hi all

Looking at a z4m for sale and hope it will be mine within the next few day. But i need an PPInspection in the manchester area but can not find anyone reputable.

Thanks

buzyg
Legend
Legend

New Z4m potential owner

Post by buzyg » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:46 am

Welcome to the forum. :) Too far away to help. Hope you get her, they are such fantastic fun. :driving: 8) :thumbsup:

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

New Z4m potential owner

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:52 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

As buzy said they are fantastic cars so I hope it works out, but sadly I can't suggest anyone in that part of the world.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Fred Smith

New Z4m potential owner

Post by Fred Smith » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:12 pm

Well, I'm gonna post my "hi there, forum!" message here, partly to say "hi Mr Tidy, I'm from SW Surrey".

I am looking for a Z4 Coupe... I am keeping an eye on Z4Ms and might push the boat out, but I'm not expecting to get one without spending more than I want to spend.

I am open to anything from £3k to £12k (high mileage, needs a bit of TLC, I can mess around and maybe mod it and not worry, to nice, fairly low miles, all original, FSH). I'd probably prefer one extreme or the other to a really nicely maintained high mileage car.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

New Z4m potential owner

Post by Mr Tidy » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:43 pm

Welcome Fred, and good luck with your search. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black