Page 1 of 1

E85/6 Under seat storage box with first aid kit

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:30 pm
by enuff_zed
Good condition storage box, with mounting bracket and unopened first aid kit.
These will also fit under the drivers seat as extra hidden storage.

£30 posted within the UK.
IMG_5002.jpg
IMG_5002.jpg (70.64 KiB) Viewed 291 times
IMG_5003.jpg
IMG_5003.jpg (73.59 KiB) Viewed 291 times

E85/6 Under seat storage box with first aid kit

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:49 am
by Inline 6
I’ll take it please.

E85/6 Under seat storage box with first aid kit

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:54 am
by enuff_zed
Inline 6 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:49 am I’ll take it please.
Sent you a pm.

E85/6 Under seat storage box with first aid kit

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:58 pm
by enuff_zed
enuff_zed wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:54 am
Inline 6 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:49 am I’ll take it please.
Sent you a pm.
Nothing heard. Technically still available

E85/6 Under seat storage box with first aid kit

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:51 am
by enuff_zed
enuff_zed wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:58 pm
enuff_zed wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:54 am
Inline 6 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:49 am I’ll take it please.
Sent you a pm.
Nothing heard. Technically still available
Provisionally sold to Inline 6, pending payment

E85/6 Under seat storage box with first aid kit

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:34 pm
by enuff_zed
enuff_zed wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:51 am
enuff_zed wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:58 pm
enuff_zed wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:54 am Sent you a pm.
Nothing heard. Technically still available
Provisionally sold to Inline 6, pending payment
Now sold