Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Surrey Car Meet at the Black Swan, Ockham - Easter Sunday 9 April 2023

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Surrey Car Meet at the Black Swan, Ockham - Easter Sunday 9 April 2023

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:54 pm

The Black Swan pub will be having their monthly classic car and bike meet that we often tag along to on Sunday so I thought I would mention it for anyone interested.

This is an outdoor venue so weather plays a big part! As I understand it the field is pretty soggy just now so turning up no later than 8am is probably the only way to avoid it. Otherwise arriving later may work as some cars have often left by 10 or so.

Full details are The Black Swan, Old Lane, Ockham, Surrey. KT11 1NG. Phone: 01932 862364. (Old Lane is a turning off the slip-road onto the Southbound A3 just after J10 of the M25). Catering starts at 08.30 for breakfast, bacon rolls, tea and coffee and entry is free.

I don't think I'll be able to make it this time as it'll be my great-nieces birthday!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black