Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New Members - Purchased a Z4!

First port of call for new members
W and D

Post by W and D » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:54 pm

Zedebee wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:53 pm Try entering your VIN number into https://bimmer.work/ for the original spec sheet, but you’ll have to ignore the pop-up ads. There are other VIN decoder sites available.

I believe the usual ingress point for water in the battery well is where the rear light seals have perished, but there have been other causes reported. Try using the forum search facility.
Super thanks and I will add that to my new purchase correction list!

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:51 pm

W and D wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:38 am e are formerly from London so back often so likely we can be there from time to time. Will check on the disa valve. Thx
Hi and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

I really like those wheels. It makes a change to see something different - makes the car a bit more individual. They may well have had M stickers on them if they were a standard fit on a Sport model like 135/MV2s do.

If you are the London area your nearest option for a roof motor relocation would be Ross at RBM Hampshire:- https://www.rbmhampshire.co.uk/

You'll find plenty of positive feedback for him on here - his forum user name is bowser134.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

W and D

Post by W and D » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:10 am

Mr Tidy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:51 pm f you are the London area your nearest option for a roof motor relocation would be Ross at RBM Hampshire:- https://www.rbmhampshire.co.uk/

You'll find plenty of positive feedback for him on here - his forum
Thanks - I will check them out. We are in NI now and there are a few people I need to check out here.

TOMGREEN413

Post by TOMGREEN413 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:15 pm

Interesting link, I just checked out my Vin number and hence the full spec and found some interesting options. Apparently mine came with "Cop Control" ......I'm assuming there must be a button or switch to make my Coupe invisible to speed cameras or radar traps?? Does anyone know where its located please?
White e89 Red leather interior (But that's the wife's and don't I know it :/ )
Montego Blue Coupe manual si sport 💙 (Faster than the above....much faster :)

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:06 am

Nice Z- 2.2 is a great engine :thumbsup: I’m originally from NI, where abouts do you come from?
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

W and D

Post by W and D » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:25 am

We are currently living in Comber so should get it out in the Spring for the Ards tour and North Coast. Only problem is no room for the dog!