Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Interior

"M" Specific discussion
rocket70

Interior

Post by rocket70 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:46 pm

Hi all,

New time member and should be in a position to buy an Z4MC in the next few weeks.

A couple of questions...

Is the only red leather - imola red or are there other reds?

and why on some cars do I see what I think is the passenger airbag switch on the centre console....doesn't appear to be on all cars?

Bryan

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

Interior

Post by Zedebee » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:29 pm

Not sure about the leather.

The airbag disable switch / light only features on those cars where Isofix child seat restraint system is specified.
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Interior

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:56 pm

Imola Red was the only standard red interior for Ms, but Bi-colour seats were an option so someone might have specified that with red bolsters and black centres. Plus there were BMW Individual colour options so Amarone would have been available - it's much less "red" than Imola if that makes sense!

The Isofix/air bag disablement was an option but I think it may have been made standard fit on late 07 cars as I've only ever seen it on late E85/6s.

Anyway good luck with your search Brian. :thumbsup:

And don't forget to post some photos once you've found one!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

rocket70

Interior

Post by rocket70 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:40 am

Thank you for your answers. I've seen a black one for sale locally and they have advertised it with 'Berry Red' interior but couldn't find any reference to berry red being a colour.

Will definitely post pics when I get one.