Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Theiving Barstewards

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Ole gits rule » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:49 pm

maxman wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:41 pm You have more faith in the plod than me.I think if I knew where he lived I’d have go round with a couple of big lads and let him know of his involvement and you want the bikes back.
We have 2 plod in the family, so give them a chance first and then may go another way
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Ole gits rule » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:53 pm

pvr wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:08 pm This is the UK though, which means that all (non available ) police resources will be directed at you and the culprits will become the victims in their eyes.

Also, as so many of these type of thefts are done by the travelling nomads you don’t really want a full herd of them coming your way.
Thats the main issue, if anything happens to the person responsible, we will get done for it.

No this is just a thieving s**t who lives ;less than five miles away, his name has been handed over twice by people on Facebook, the van is outside his house, we know its him but not where the bikes are.

They could have been sold so we need plod to get that info and recover them
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Pondrew » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:55 pm

Ole gits rule wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:54 pm Will do - we know who has them, its just what he has done with them, think they will be sold locally for piss all of their actual value

So you know who has stolen them?
You know where they live?
Are they 'do-as-you-likeys'?

I have read the thread again and am a bit confused as to why plod haven't been round and paid a visit to the known thieves before they have chance to offload them?
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

Roberltd2

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Roberltd2 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:08 am

Sorry to hear about this OGR. Let's hope justice will prevail.
2007 E85 2.5 si Sport in Montego Blue.
1994 Eunos J2Ltd - sold and now undergoing restoration.
1963 Triumph Thunderbird.

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:37 am

Pondrew wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:55 pm
Ole gits rule wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:54 pm Will do - we know who has them, its just what he has done with them, think they will be sold locally for piss all of their actual value

So you know who has stolen them?
You know where they live?
Are they 'do-as-you-likeys'?

I have read the thread again and am a bit confused as to why plod haven't been round and paid a visit to the known thieves before they have chance to offload them?

Because the pod dealing with the case is off - back in work tomorrow, its frustrating as she has not passed it on to another plod.

They will not get away with it, but the guy has a wife and 3 kids so we wont be banging his door down.

And no they are not do as you likes either, just normal scum

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:40 am

Roberltd2 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:08 am Sorry to hear about this OGR. Let's hope justice will prevail.
Lets hope so but cant see it myself, we will have more cctv tomorrow which should give us a better view of the van (plates we hope) and an image of the bikes on the back.

The knob has admitted To my son he was in the street at 1.30am (he has seen the cctv on Facebook), but said he didn't take the bikes, I think they will be dumped by now

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Pondrew » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:25 pm

Ole gits rule wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:37 am Because the pod dealing with the case is off - back in work tomorrow, its frustrating as she has not passed it on to another plod.
Sorry mate but I would NOT put up with that. "please don't commit any crimes in the next two weeks as we all on our Xmas holidays. Thank you. Sincerely, The Police". :x
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:17 pm

Pondrew wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:25 pm
Ole gits rule wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:37 am Because the pod dealing with the case is off - back in work tomorrow, its frustrating as she has not passed it on to another plod.
Sorry mate but I would NOT put up with that. "please don't commit any crimes in the next two weeks as we all on our Xmas holidays. Thank you. Sincerely, The Police". :
I agree but the issue now is the cctv from one location is not available until tomorrow - we have asked why it has not be passed onto CID, while they did not break into a house, these are high value items.

MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by MikeyH » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:49 pm

What the hell is this country becoming? The Police need to stamp on this otherwise the scum won’t give a dam. :headbang:
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:03 pm

That's a really sad tale ogr. :cry:

I hope the other cctv footage proves helpful. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Ole gits rule » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:12 pm

MikeyH wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:49 pm What the hell is this country becoming? The Police need to stamp on this otherwise the scum won’t give a dam. :headbang:

They don't anyway - thats why they do it, we may get the guy but think the bikes are gone now unless we can trace them from his phone or social media as they have had to been sold somewhere

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Ole gits rule » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:14 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:03 pm That's a really sad tale ogr. :cry:

I hope the other cctv footage proves helpful. :thumbsup:
Hope so to - will know a little more tomorrow but it wont end until they are foundry son is relentless and his mrs is far worse

Owdgit

Theiving Barstewards

Post by Owdgit » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:50 am

Any further updates?
I like to think I'm an optimist.

2010 Grey Z4 E89 N52 3.0 with stuff
2018 VW Arteon 2.0tsi daily workhorse
2020 KTM 1290 Superduke GT