Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FREE Facelift Bumper - Metallic Grey

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Wildfire

Facelift Bumper - Metallic Grey

Post by Wildfire » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:23 am

As per the title. Sold as "perfect condition" by the guy who was booted from here for scamming. Arrived and it's got some scratches and scuffs etc. But it is at my dad's house and he wants it gone. I don't have time to repair and fix it etc.

Pick up from Kenley in Surrey.
2007 3.0si Coupe, LED interior lights, Stubby, ZHP, AC Schnitzers, 15mm spacers on the rear. 1993 Modified Pre-Cat TVR Griffith, Ducati Monster 821, MV Agusta F3 675

Special Kay

Post by Special Kay » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:18 pm

Hey Wildfire
What model of Z4 is it for? Is it the front or rear bumper? Would you be willing to package it up for courier collection or is it collection only? and most importantly, any pictures?
thanks

Scott Naylor

Post by Scott Naylor » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:01 am

Hi there may I take this bumper please. I was born in Hayes Lane Kenley and grew up here until I was 10 and my mother lives in Warlingham so it is easy for me to pick this up. I have a facelift N52 silver grey which has been pushed in between the kidney grills and needs a repaint or ideally replacing so this will be very welcome. I've just had a few little dinks removed by an amazing Dent repair guy, who did a fab job and cost ⅓rd of a more 'well known' company. If anyone wants details I'd bd very hapoy to share.

Please PM me your address and mobile in Kenley and I can drop by very shortly, I am very happy to make a donation to a mutually agreable charity if you don't want any money for this. Many thanks Scott
BMW Z4 2007 facelift 2.5Si

Wildfire

Post by Wildfire » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:17 pm

Hi Scott, so sorry! Major work drama in the last week or so, but it is still available and yours if you want it.

A donation to the Surrey Air Ambulance would be welcome.

WF
Scott Naylor wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:01 am Hi there may I take this bumper please. I was born in Hayes Lane Kenley and grew up here until I was 10 and my mother lives in Warlingham so it is easy for me to pick this up. I have a facelift N52 silver grey which has been pushed in between the kidney grills and needs a repaint or ideally replacing so this will be very welcome. I've just had a few little dinks removed by an amazing Dent repair guy, who did a fab job and cost ⅓rd of a more 'well known' company. If anyone wants details I'd bd very hapoy to share.

Please PM me your address and mobile in Kenley and I can drop by very shortly, I am very happy to make a donation to a mutually agreable charity if you don't want any money for this. Many thanks Scott
2007 3.0si Coupe, LED interior lights, Stubby, ZHP, AC Schnitzers, 15mm spacers on the rear. 1993 Modified Pre-Cat TVR Griffith, Ducati Monster 821, MV Agusta F3 675

Scott Naylor

Post by Scott Naylor » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:15 pm

Thanks for PM Chris, small world! Picking up next couple of weeks or so. Donation benficiary as agreed. Thanks so much. Scott
BMW Z4 2007 facelift 2.5Si