Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Digital Cluster

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
AnubisZed

Digital Cluster

Post by AnubisZed » Wed May 31, 2023 9:27 am

:rofl:
At the end of the day I just want people to be aware. I fully appreciate it doesn't really bring anything much to the party, but I'm sure there are owners out there that would love this. I'm also aware there are owners and there are enthusiasts, and they are totally different to each other (and I'm not knocking either). Every mod I've done, with the exception of the mmi box, is an OEM or OEM Style modification, as I love to have it look OEM. As the mmi box is hidden I can get away with it :? and for that reason this digital cluster won't stay in my car, not that I don't like it but because I spent a lot of money retrofitting my OEM cluster as it's a Cruise Control version so my cruise retrofit is fully OEM.

Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

Meanwhile, the cluster review video will be uploaded tonight :thumbsup:
Dave
2011, 23i, Grey with Red leather. 8)

My E89 YouTube channel - BMW Z4 Mods
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttNBt ... UQnoEvKB2Q

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Digital Cluster

Post by B21 » Wed May 31, 2023 11:24 am

AnubisZed wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 9:27 am :rofl:
At the end of the day I just want people to be aware. I fully appreciate it doesn't really bring anything much to the party, but I'm sure there are owners out there that would love this. I'm also aware there are owners and there are enthusiasts, and they are totally different to each other (and I'm not knocking either). Every mod I've done, with the exception of the mmi box, is an OEM or OEM Style modification, as I love to have it look OEM. As the mmi box is hidden I can get away with it :? and for that reason this digital cluster won't stay in my car, not that I don't like it but because I spent a lot of money retrofitting my OEM cluster as it's a Cruise Control version so my cruise retrofit is fully OEM.

Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

Meanwhile, the cluster review video will be uploaded tonight :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup:

AnubisZed

Digital Cluster

Post by AnubisZed » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:05 am

Second video now live....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_QfuCffM0

My thoughts on running it full time and an update to the cluster :thumbsup:
Dave
2011, 23i, Grey with Red leather. 8)

My E89 YouTube channel - BMW Z4 Mods
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCttNBt ... UQnoEvKB2Q