Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Sold - BMW E85 2.0l Sport

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Compaqnx

Sold - BMW E85 2.0l Sport

Post by Compaqnx » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:40 pm

The time has come for me to sell my BMW E85 2.0l Sport as I have one too many cars in the fleet and the E46 M3 is taking up the majority of my resources.

I have listed it on eBay but I am determined for it not to be broken for parts but I fear this may well be the case as the car needs a little TLC.

I intended for it to go to my girlfriends son but he is only into Japanese cars and is after another MKII MX-5.

The eBay listing covers most of what the car is all about but if anyone is interested in restoring the car and using it, I am open to a conversation.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275502538144
Last edited by Compaqnx on Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

For Sale - BMW E85 2.0l Sport

Post by enuff_zed » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:41 pm

What does it need then? Always better to save than break
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Compaqnx

Post by Compaqnx » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:12 pm

Mainly cosmetics. The front left wing has light surface rust, the left rear quarter needed replacing as the previous owner had a botched repair.

The rear bumper has been resprayed as well as the bonnet, the front bumper needs a respraying and a few other bits need attention - I was quoted around £400 for this.

All the work on the previous MOT I had done, the rear droplinks caused the MOT failure but I had them replaced.

Being a genuine facelift M Sport with the upgraded seats, I have already had a few offers for the seats alone but I don't want to break a good car for parts.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:34 pm

I fully agree with the sentiment but outside of the forum you’ll find someone seeing half the car value in the seats alone. I hope you find a genuine buyer.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup: