Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

2005 Z4 E85

First port of call for new members
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

2005 Z4 E85

Post by enuff_zed » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:08 pm

Look what appeared on my drive this morning.
All the way from Stafford to Attleborough in less than 3 hours and an average of 26mpg. :rofl:

Having now seen this car in the flesh, and accepting that it is still a work in progress I have to say it's far better than anything I could have achieved. Look forward to hearing more on the improvements and hope the car sticks around for a long while yet.

Yesterday I had Jingle here in his 3.0si-engined white one. Jamie, I'm sorry mate but yours merely whispers compared to this little 4-pot. :poke:
Mr Ward.JPG
Mr Ward.JPG (66.83 KiB) Viewed 218 times
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Mr Ward

2005 Z4 E85

Post by Mr Ward » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:17 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:08 pm Jamie, I'm sorry mate but yours merely whispers compared to this little 4-pot. :poke:
Its loud and its proud, she put a smile on my face hearing the roar as I was hoofing it down some stretches of motorway to yours. I would rather listen to the tune of the exhaust than have the stereo on drowning out the nice notes. :D

Thanks for giving me a shout about the various parts. If I find anything else that I need I will shout to see if you have them.
Never be afraid to do anything, put your mind to it and work at it.
Pre facelift 2.0i heavily modified with a stubby.