Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

I think I need a DNA test

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:47 pm

Smartbear wrote: ↑Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:47 pm
Pondrew wrote: ↑Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:21 pm My daughter got her GCSE results on Thursday. She did so well it has crossed our minds that there was a mix up 16 years ago and we got the wrong kid.
I don't know whether to feel extremely proud or extremely concerned.

Six A** and four A* equivalents (they've changed to numbers, six 9s and four 8s). In the top 1% of UK results apparently.

Now she can't be mine, can she? She doesn't look like me either (thank Christ). :D
Is your mrs super intelligent?
Rob
She married him!
What do you think? :rofl:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

IRD

Post by IRD » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:11 pm

Pondrew wrote: ↑Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:21 pm My daughter got her GCSE results on Thursday. She did so well it has crossed our minds that there was a mix up 16 years ago and we got the wrong kid.
I don't know whether to feel extremely proud or extremely concerned.

Six A** and four A* equivalents (they've changed to numbers, six 9s and four 8s). In the top 1% of UK results apparently.

Now she can't be mine, can she? She doesn't look like me either (thank Christ). :D

Congratulations to the young lady. Considering the tough time this cohort has had preparing for exams those results are outstanding. So you see you have done something right in helping to produce a highly intelligent daughter. Unless, as you say, it was the postman.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Scubaregs
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Scubaregs » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:59 am

IRD wrote: ↑Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:11 pm So you see you have done something right in helping to produce a highly intelligent daughter.
The most productive 37 seconds of his life.......
Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
Image Image

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:26 am

Off to a good start. :thumbsup: