Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Help Needed Please

Buying and selling Z4 related goods (private sales only, no traders)
Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Help Needed Please

Post by Lynchy » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:30 pm

Evening all, I now have the opportunity to get both front wheel arch liners for my 3.0si. The problem I have is that one is in Grimsby and the other is in Farnham in the South. As I am going to Zedfest I wondered if there is anyone travelling from those areas that wouldn’t mind picking them up for me and meeting me at Zedfest. TIA Eddie

Street

Help Needed Please

Post by Street » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:43 pm

I can’t help with collection but I have both liners on a breaker if your plan falls through.
3.0si Coupe Sapphire Black Target 300k miles
3.0si Coupe Sapphire Black Why have 1 when you could have 2!!

Serial Zed tinkerer. Always looking for the next Zed project :D

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

Help Needed Please

Post by Zedebee » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:39 pm

Eddie, I won’t hold you to mine if it suits you to get it from somewhere else. Whatever works for you.
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Help Needed Please

Post by Lynchy » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:13 pm

Zedebee wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:39 pm Eddie, I won’t hold you to mine if it suits you to get it from somewhere else. Whatever works for you.
Thanks Ben, that’s very decent of you :thumbsup:

Scott Naylor

Help Needed Please

Post by Scott Naylor » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:10 am

Hey Eddie, Ben, it's been great meeting you both, and glad to have helped getting one part to the other, perfect timing as I've JUST PURCHASED MY FIRST ZED 4!!!!

Thanks for all help and tips both, Zedfest was a good place to start and meet like minded passionate and gentle peeps, and get a good eyeful of some lovely cars! Am on the hunt for both a half and full cover for my new baby, 2007 ragtop. I'm also looking out potentially for a new roof motor, bought knowing old one is not working. Also after the high level rear brake light, the present one is cracked and hanging out, although haven't looked at, possibly repairable. Haven't done the deep dive on the car yet, although hopeful as car is on sub 33,000 miles. Picking up tonight :)
BMW Z4 2007 facelift 2.5Si

Scott Naylor

Help Needed Please

Post by Scott Naylor » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:10 am

Hey Eddie, Ben, it's been great meeting you both, and glad to have helped getting one part to the other, perfect timing as I've JUST PURCHASED MY FIRST ZED 4!!!!

Thanks for all help and tips both, Zedfest was a good place to start and meet like minded passionate and gentle peeps, and get a good eyeful of some lovely cars! Am on the hunt for both a half and full cover for my new baby, 2007 ragtop. I'm also looking out potentially for a new roof motor, bought knowing old one is not working. Also after the high level rear brake light, the present one is cracked and hanging out, although haven't looked at, possibly repairable. Haven't done the deep dive on the car yet, although hopeful as car is on sub 33,000 miles. Picking up tonight :)
BMW Z4 2007 facelift 2.5Si

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Help Needed Please

Post by Lynchy » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:17 am

Hi Scott, thanks for dropping the liner off on behalf of Ben. That is a very low mileage car you are getting. Be sure to introduce yourself in the New members section with pics of your new car when you pick it up. There is a wealth of knowledge on this Forum so they’ll always be someone to help :thumbsup: