Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD 03 E85 2.5i Auto - Sterling grey

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
IRD

03 E85 2.5i Auto - Sterling grey

Post by IRD » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:23 pm

As others have said. Martin prepares his cars really carefully. This one looks like a bargain and you know any prospective faults will have been dealt with. GLWTS.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:27 pm

IRD wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:23 pm As others have said. Martin prepares his cars really carefully. This one looks like a bargain and you know any prospective faults will have been dealt with. GLWTS.
Cheers Ian, and also, being fairly well-known on the forum, you know I wouldn't let you down if a fault appeared soon after I passed it on. I'd either say bring it back, take it to bigwinn if you're near him, or call me to discuss suitable offset of costs.
I don't for one minute expect there to be an issue, but you have my word as an Officer (non-commissioned) and a gentleman (oft disputed) that I wouldn't let you down.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

IRD

Post by IRD » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:51 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:27 pm
IRD wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:23 pm As others have said. Martin prepares his cars really carefully. This one looks like a bargain and you know any prospective faults will have been dealt with. GLWTS.
Cheers Ian, and also, being fairly well-known on the forum, you know I wouldn't let you down if a fault appeared soon after I passed it on. I'd either say bring it back, take it to bigwinn if you're near him, or call me to discuss suitable offset of costs.
I don't for one minute expect there to be an issue, but you have my word as an Officer (non-commissioned) and a gentleman (oft disputed) that I wouldn't let you down.
That is one of the big advantages of buying from a Forum member. Trust and confidence that you won’t be taken for a ride!👍

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:14 am

Not actually sold, but removed from sale.
Vall's keeping it! I took a deposit on Project Freeleeta last night.
Staying local and possibly even joining us on our Cars'n'Coffee run on Sunday.
Quite pleased Vall's is staying tbh. Grey suits the car so well and I hate trying to keep black cars smear free. :)

Thanks for all the kind words chaps. :thumbsup:

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

bigwinn
Lifer
Lifer

Post by bigwinn » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:38 am

enuff_zed wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:14 am Not actually sold, but removed from sale.
Vall's keeping it! I took a deposit on Project Freeleeta last night.
Staying local and possibly even joining us on our Cars'n'Coffee run on Sunday.
Quite pleased Vall's is staying tbh. Grey suits the car so well and I hate trying to keep black cars smear free. :)

Thanks for all the kind words chaps. :thumbsup:
Nice one!

EWS Delete PM me
Coding- airbags etc PM me

Scubaregs
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Scubaregs » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:54 am

Sounds a good result. Of course a real man would just have laid down the law at the start, told her she was keeping the car and avoided all this palaver. :P
Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
Image Image

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:32 pm

Scubaregs wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:54 am Sounds a good result. Of course a real man would just have laid down the law at the start, told her she was keeping the car and avoided all this palaver. :P
You are welcome to pop along and try it.
I don't even understand what she's saying when she drifts from her usual Kilmarnock accent into pure Glaswegian!!

Scubaregs
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Scubaregs » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:40 pm

My apologies sir, I didn’t realise she was both Scottish and from Ayrshire. :o
Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
Image Image

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:10 pm

Scubaregs wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:40 pm My apologies sir, I didn’t realise she was both Scottish and from Ayrshire. :o
Accepted. :thumbsup:

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:31 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:32 pm
Scubaregs wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:54 am Sounds a good result. Of course a real man would just have laid down the law at the start, told her she was keeping the car and avoided all this palaver. :P
You are welcome to pop along and try it.
I don't even understand what she's saying when she drifts from her usual Kilmarnock accent into pure Glaswegian!!
Perfectly understandable, to another Glaswegian, well most of the time………… :rofl:

You do of corse know this is only a stay of execution? Wait until a grey Freeleeta appears :poke:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)