Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

MVT Holton Heath Dorset

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Fireball

MVT Holton Heath Dorset

Post by Fireball » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:30 am

Recently had an issue with my E89, engine management light on but no limp mode, rough idle or misfiring of any kind.
Rang MVT and discussed issue with them, booked it in for repair and a major service while it was there. Turned out to be an air pressure sensor that had gone t*ts up.
The team at MVT are polite, efficient and knowledgeable, car now goes better than it ever has done and my son got away in it for his honeymoon the day after we got it back from MVT.

Will be back at MVT from now on rather than my more local BMW dealer who were less than helpful when I rang them about the same issue, I just ended up talking to someone who had the BMW corporate spiel / playbook and wanted to book it in for everything under the sun and more.
2010 23i M sport
2016 BMW R1200 RS SE