Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD 3.0 SI - Manual - Roadster '06, 89K, Reduced to £6000

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
hopz121
Lifer
Lifer

3.0 SI - Manual - Roadster '06, 89K, £6500

Post by hopz121 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:43 am

Lynchy wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:48 pm I think your price is pretty much spot on, pretty decent miles with lots of work done. As Mr Tidy says these ones don’t come up that often and in my opinion the 3.0si is the perfect E85. Stick to your guns or try a 19:99p classified ad on EBay. Certain members will ask and querie everything just to get you down on price. I had a pathetic low ball offer recently on my coupe after I’d provided all the info I had on it and many pictures only to be told it wasn’t for them.
I assume this is a dig at me Eddie.....

I bid you what I thought was a fair price based on the info your provided me. I needed the info as you listed very little in the actual listing and you are the other end of the country to me so I needed to find out as much as possible before a potentially wasted trip.

I am glad you sold it for me than I offered, it was a nice looking car and the bodywork looked very tidy on it. Had a few more things stacked up then the offer would have been higher! I am happy to pay the right money for the right car and definitely wasn't trying to get you down on the price / insult you so I am sorry if it felt that way.

I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to cars and know what the in's and outs of these cars particularly well, if you ever meet me in real life you'll see that for yourself, it also shows in my M3 which is really really mint and needs nothing even though it's cost a fortune to get there!

Maybe I am asking for too much whist looking for a zed which is why I haven't been able to find one who knows.
2004 BMW E46 M3 Coupe - Manual - Silver Grey
2017 BMW F31 318d M-Sport - Auto - Glacier Silver
2007 Porsche Cayman 2.7 - Manual - Arctic Silver
2003 Renault Clio 172 Cup - Blue
2003 BMW E85 Z4 3.0i - Gone
2008 BMW E90 330i SE - Gone

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:29 am

hopz121 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:43 am
Lynchy wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:48 pm I think your price is pretty much spot on, pretty decent miles with lots of work done. As Mr Tidy says these ones don’t come up that often and in my opinion the 3.0si is the perfect E85. Stick to your guns or try a 19:99p classified ad on EBay. Certain members will ask and querie everything just to get you down on price. I had a pathetic low ball offer recently on my coupe after I’d provided all the info I had on it and many pictures only to be told it wasn’t for them.
I assume this is a dig at me Eddie.....

I bid you what I thought was a fair price based on the info your provided me. I needed the info as you listed very little in the actual listing and you are the other end of the country to me so I needed to find out as much as possible before a potentially wasted trip.

I am glad you sold it for me than I offered, it was a nice looking car and the bodywork looked very tidy on it. Had a few more things stacked up then the offer would have been higher! I am happy to pay the right money for the right car and definitely wasn't trying to get you down on the price / insult you so I am sorry if it felt that way.

I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to cars and know what the in's and outs of these cars particularly well, if you ever meet me in real life you'll see that for yourself, it also shows in my M3 which is really really mint and needs nothing even though it's cost a fortune to get there!

Maybe I am asking for too much whist looking for a zed which is why I haven't been able to find one who knows.
Yes it was a little dig at you and I don’t think you’ll find what you are looking for until you realise that perhaps the perfect Z4 may not be out there unless you are willing to pay a premium. You have been looking for a while now and ask and query about every Z4 that comes up for sale which is your prerogative of course. Perhaps I don’t know as much as you about Z4s but I do know a decent one when I see it. The facelift model is 16 years old now and there will be things that need doing, you just need to find a decent one and spend a little to get it where you want it to be but I get the impression you want a perfect one from the start with no spend.

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:32 am

Sorry Greeno my last post on your thread.

hopz121
Lifer
Lifer

Post by hopz121 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:02 am

Apologies for the chat on the thread Greeno, nice one for sorting the bits out that needed doing, it will be nice for the next owner not to buy a car which needs stuff sorting fairly soon. I am sure it will sell pretty fast now :)

Eddie feel free to set up a New thread on the forum if you want to discuss it further, I feel you still aren’t overly happy about the whole thing based off that response so if you want to have a chat about it let me know.
2004 BMW E46 M3 Coupe - Manual - Silver Grey
2017 BMW F31 318d M-Sport - Auto - Glacier Silver
2007 Porsche Cayman 2.7 - Manual - Arctic Silver
2003 Renault Clio 172 Cup - Blue
2003 BMW E85 Z4 3.0i - Gone
2008 BMW E90 330i SE - Gone

Greeno

Post by Greeno » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:12 pm

:popcorn:
"Rules are for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools"

Greeno

Post by Greeno » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:46 pm

I forgot to mention....

... it's got cup holders :D

MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MikeyH » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:07 am

Greeno wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:46 pm I forgot to mention....

... it's got cup holders :D
This is a nice car and hope you get a bite soon
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

Greeno

Post by Greeno » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:58 am

Yeah, interesting times.

Had a couple of time wasters and a "car is perfect, exactly what I want but I need to check with my wife..."

No need for me to fill in the blanks there!

Greeno

3.0 SI - Manual - Roadster '06, 89K, Reduced to £6000

Post by Greeno » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:59 am

Reduced to 6K.

And I had some time so sorted the cloudy head lights.

Still can't find the replacement GPS aerial.

Had a good few chats with folk that are enthusiastic for its originality but none are able to move through with a purchase currently.