Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

E85 leather steering wheel.

First port of call for new members
Justin Spalding

Post by Justin Spalding » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:15 pm

Hi guys new to the site .in search of a nice leather steering wheel without controls.. and a leather gear knob.. many thanks.justino

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:41 pm

Welcome aboard. Be nice to see some pics of your car when you get a moment.
I assume your steering wheel needs a refurb then?
Search for Royals on here and you'll get loads of ideas for getting yours redone.
Not quite sure on the knobs but there are a few aftermarket options. Hopefully someone will be along shortly to guide you. :)
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Justin Spalding

Post by Justin Spalding » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:24 pm

It has a std non leather wheel .. Im after upgrading a few bits n bobs..fitted some leather seats today replacing the std cloth ones . .

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:44 pm

Justin Spalding wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:24 pm It has a std non leather wheel .. Im after upgrading a few bits n bobs..fitted some leather seats today replacing the std cloth ones . .
Hello and welcome and at a guess you’ve just answered the very man who removed the seats you purchased today :D

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

enuff_zed
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:12 pm

Justin Spalding wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:24 pm It has a std non leather wheel .. Im after upgrading a few bits n bobs..fitted some leather seats today replacing the std cloth ones . .
    Ah ha! You got Ed's seats from Attleborough? I was away but I live opposite.
    Glad the seats were good for you. Speak to Stuart (bigwinn) he may have other bits you need.
    Also, take a look at 'Mewant' steering wheel covers. Look the biz for about £34 if you're happy with a bit of needlework.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

MikeyH
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by MikeyH » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:01 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum, great bunch of people here with lots of advice :thumbsup:
    Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
    Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

Justin Spalding

Post by Justin Spalding » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:32 am

Hi guys . yes that's the seats I fitted thankyou.. and thankyou guys for the welcome regs justino

Pondrew
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by Pondrew » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:49 am

Justin Spalding wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:32 am Hi guys . yes that's the seats I fitted thankyou.. and thankyou guys for the welcome regs justino
    I am guessing you are in Spalding?
    I am also 'just in Spalding'. What Zed do you have, as I have seen a few around since the weather improved?
    All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
    E89 20i Now fully dried
    Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
    Mazda3 sold
    Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

enuff_zed
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:53 am

Pondrew wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:49 am
    Justin Spalding wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:32 am Hi guys . yes that's the seats I fitted thankyou.. and thankyou guys for the welcome regs justino
    I am guessing you are in Spalding?
    I am also 'just in Spalding'. What Zed do you have, as I have seen a few around since the weather improved?
    Well I saw that and wondered, but I'm sure Ed's dad said the seats were gong to someone in Kent??