Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

ULEZ Extension To M25

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
KevZ4

ULEZ Extension To M25

Post by KevZ4 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:39 am

sorry for not getting back to you, Nice thank you so much for that much Appriciated
3.0i, M-Sport Suspension (FF),Colour Merlot, Beige Interior/ also avid Pc Gamer, love Live Music, got Multi Track Air con Rehearsal Studio......

Scott Naylor

ULEZ Extension To M25

Post by Scott Naylor » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:37 am

KevZ4 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:35 am Hiya not posted for a while
How dose this effect You ? out of interest
I find myself with a big Problem, if this goes ahead I will have to Sell my beloved Z, always keeping it chip free from stones, about to get the wheels powder coated and breaks,
is it worth it,
It will be £12.50 a day for me to use the Z any day I wish to use it,

in fact the same with my other car 62 Plate Zafira had from New only 37k on this has been a great work horse, again I will have to sell due to the New ULEZ,
I feel so bitter that I will be forced into this corner, I understand the reason to help Environment etc etc, but feel do upset with this situation
keep you posted when the Z comes up for sale would love it to go to a forum Member,
KevZ4 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:35 am Hiya not posted for a while
How dose this effect You ? out of interest
I find myself with a big Problem, if this goes ahead I will have to Sell my beloved Z, always keeping it chip free from stones, about to get the wheels powder coated and breaks,
is it worth it,
It will be £12.50 a day for me to use the Z any day I wish to use it,

in fact the same with my other car 62 Plate Zafira had from New only 37k on this has been a great work horse, again I will have to sell due to the New ULEZ,
I feel so bitter that I will be forced into this corner, I understand the reason to help Environment etc etc, but feel do upset with this situation
keep you posted when the Z comes up for sale would love it to go to a forum Member,
I plugged in my Honda Jazz 1.4 2006 into the DVLA ULEZ website and it told me I wasn't compliant. So I checked and felt it was wrong. So I called Honda and got hold of customer services, they said due to the Pandemic they were in Bulgaria! So they checked my reg, told me the vehicle was a 4, and then I had to send them a copy of my VIN and my proof of identity - driving license, and they emailed me back with an official letter from Honda confirming this as a form of certification. I checked again after speaking to Honda and saw that my car was now exempt and they appeared to have had communication between Honda and the DVLA to correct this wrong classification error. Another friend had the same and because I had taken action it seemed that the whole of the Honda Jazz classification was corrected for him and everyone else. So if you follow this advice with both BMW and Vauxhall you should find exactly the same route to correcting and bringing your car into a happy place of many more years of driving. The worst hit appear to be diesel vans and motor homes which have few miles but fall foul of the money-raking rules which seem to be Khan's answer to helping himself balance the books!!
BMW Z4 2007 facelift 2.5Si

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

ULEZ Extension To M25

Post by Zedebee » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:28 am

Both mine are exempt from ULEZ (07 3.0Si and 03 2.5i), so yours should be fine.

North Yorkshire is indeed very beautiful on the few days a year it’s not howling a gale or lashing with rain.
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe