Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

NO LONGER WANTED Z4 Coupe E86 - Manual Only

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Special Kay

Z4 Coupe E86 - Manual Only

Post by Special Kay » Thu May 19, 2022 12:56 pm

Right Guys

I'm officially on the hunt for a 3.0si coupe, I'm hoping you fellas know of or have decided to sell your pride and joy. All help would be gratefully received.

Criteria:

* Colour: Dark blues and dark greys would ideally top my list, but I'm happy with most other colours.
* Original Spec (maybe with sensible mods i.e. csl alloys)
* Gearbox: It has to be manual
* Preferably from 80k to under 100k miles (I would increase the mileage slightly for the right car)
* Good service history
* Contrasting leather to body colour (definitely NOT Bi-colour or blue leather). I do like cream and red leather seats
* Heated seats
* Cruise control (not essential but nice to have)

Thank you for looking guys, any assistance is always welcomed :thumbsup:

Zedebee
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Zedebee » Thu May 19, 2022 2:50 pm

Good decision, these are excellent cars. Let’s help you narrow it down.

Do you have a budget in mind, i.e. would you pay more for a lower mileage car?

Surprisingly few coupes have heated seats, they are less essential than in a roadster. Are they a “must”?

Do you have a preference for Sport (MSport seats, lowered suspension and a few other cosmetics) or SE (cheaper, some would say more comfortable) spec? Engines and performance are identical.

Lastly, where are you and how far are you prepared to travel?

Good luck with the search.
2003 Maldives Blue 3.0i auto
Previously: Maldives Blue 2.5i manual (its back!) and another, and a Monaco Blue 3.0Si coupe

Special Kay

Post by Special Kay » Thu May 19, 2022 5:02 pm

Zedebee wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:50 pm Good decision, these are excellent cars. Let’s help you narrow it down.

Do you have a budget in mind, i.e. would you pay more for a lower mileage car?

Surprisingly few coupes have heated seats, they are less essential than in a roadster. Are they a “must”?

Do you have a preference for Sport (MSport seats, lowered suspension and a few other cosmetics) or SE (cheaper, some would say more comfortable) spec? Engines and performance are identical.

Lastly, where are you and how far are you prepared to travel?

Good luck with the search.
Hey Zedebee,

Thank you for your reply, and assistance :thumbsup:
To answer your questions:
Budget around £10k ish.. And I would only pay a little more for a lower mileage car.
Heated seats aren't a must, but I'm so used to having them especially through winter.
It would have to be a Sport model, definitely not an SE spec'd car.
Travelling wise I'm willing to travel nationwide to grab the right car.

PAKZED

Post by PAKZED » Mon May 23, 2022 10:44 am

Hi there, where are you based? Maybe selling mine.
Montego Blue 3.0si sport, manual black leather. FOR SALE
E36 328i auto Samoa blue, convertible. FOR SALE

Special Kay

Post by Special Kay » Mon May 23, 2022 11:02 am

send over the details dude :thumbsup:

HGoward

Post by HGoward » Mon May 23, 2022 11:23 am

I'm thinking of selling mine, however mine is on the lower end of what your looking for. I was going to be putting it up for £8000

Colour: Sapphire Black
Original Spec: it has had a Eisenman quad exhaust fitted with a Z4M rear bumper to have a OEM look
Gearbox: Manual with stormwerks gear knob and handbrake lever
Mileage: its at 133k but been well looked after and serviced every 7-8k miles including major service last year with spark plugs, coil packs
Interior: Black leather electric seats, sadly not heated. But does have cruise control.

It had a lot of preventative maintenance done in 2018 which involved water pump, thermostat, belts and tensioners, gaskets and bushes.

Its been meticulously looked after in my ownership and thoroughly enjoyed in my year and a half of ownership. During my ownership I had to replace the handbrake lever due to ratchets wearing out, and brake pipes replaced front to back. Sadly as a daily car I need some newer tech. But as a weekend car it would be amazing.
Sapphire Black E86 LN56 ZKJ Purchased Jan 2021 - Sold June 2022
Bilstein B12 Pro Kit
Eisenmann Quad Exhaust
BMW Z4M Rear Bumper

Special Kay

Post by Special Kay » Mon May 23, 2022 2:54 pm

Is it the one covered in road salt in the highlands of Scotland by the way? :thumbsup:

HGoward

Post by HGoward » Mon May 23, 2022 2:57 pm

Special Kay wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:54 pm Is it the one covered in road salt in the highlands of Scotland by the way? :thumbsup:
It certainly is, it collected all that on the way up going across the Dales.
Sapphire Black E86 LN56 ZKJ Purchased Jan 2021 - Sold June 2022
Bilstein B12 Pro Kit
Eisenmann Quad Exhaust
BMW Z4M Rear Bumper

JK0202

Post by JK0202 » Thu May 26, 2022 6:35 am

Special Kay wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:56 pm Right Guys

I'm officially on the hunt for a 3.0si coupe, I'm hoping you fellas know of or have decided to sell your pride and joy. All help would be gratefully received.

Criteria:

* Colour: Dark blues and dark greys would ideally top my list, but I'm happy with most other colours.
* Original Spec (maybe with sensible mods i.e. csl alloys)
* Gearbox: It has to be manual
* Preferably from 80k to under 100k miles (I would increase the mileage slightly for the right car)
* Good service history
* Contrasting leather to body colour (definitely NOT Bi-colour or blue leather). I do like cream and red leather seats
* Heated seats
* Cruise control (not essential but nice to have)

Thank you for looking guys, any assistance is always welcomed :thumbsup:
Sadly mine will be going soon. Not put an ad up yet as I'm dragging it out for the summer!

Silver grey on Black leather with heated memory seats, 3 owners including me, 85k miles, had an inspection 2 service in March. Si sport. Perfect condition. Csl reps with ps4s tyres all round which have covered 1k miles. Message me or call me on 07837644439 if you want to discuss further.

JK
Z4 coupe 3.0si, Sport Silver Grey, manual - ZHP, stubby, gloss black grills, 19" CSL's

330ci Sport Convertible, Oxford Green, Automatic

G01 X3 M Sport Carbon Black