Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Simply BMW at Beaulieu motor museum

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
GregE85

Post by GregE85 » Wed May 11, 2022 3:19 pm

Hi,

So from the last two visits to Simply BMW although there was a far few Z4s there, Although we were scattered.
Sept 18th can we make a group this time? Tickets are on sale now. Seems a shame all the other clubs can get it together.
Previous 2.5 Si Monaco Blue | Cream interior | M Seats | current 3.0si Montego Blue | Cream/Black extended Leather interior | M Sport Seats l

Kit Mitchell

Post by Kit Mitchell » Wed May 11, 2022 3:55 pm

looks like we'd all have to arrive at once... but, yeah...sound great to me!
E86 - Si Auto BLACK SAPPHIRE METALLIC (475) INDIVIDUAL LEATHER BICOLOR/SILVERSTONE MV4s

nick_l

Post by nick_l » Sun May 15, 2022 4:02 pm

Ticket bought. :driving:

Robtp10

Post by Robtp10 » Mon May 16, 2022 1:11 pm

I have tickets for this also. Perhaps we could meet up on the way or nearby to go in together.

nick_l

Post by nick_l » Mon May 16, 2022 1:23 pm

Robtp10 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:11 pm I have tickets for this also. Perhaps we could meet up on the way or nearby to go in together.
Sounds like a plan. I’m likely to travel up and stay somewhere near the day before.

Phippy

Post by Phippy » Mon May 16, 2022 1:48 pm

I'd be up for this, could we not get a rough idea on numbers and then book out a 'club area'?

BRING THE CLUB!
We will be accepting club bookings again in 2022, if you wish to reserve an area for your club to park together within the event then please email [email protected] with the following information:
Club Name:
Club Organiser:
Club Organiser contact details (telephone number and email address):
Expected number of vehicles (final numbers required 2 weeks prior):
Any special requests/requirements:
Please note, club spaces are only reserved until 10.30am, after which the area will be used for general participant parking.

Alternatively could meet in the Morrisons Car Park in Totton and drive down together, assume most traveling to the area will drive past it anyway.
2008 BMW Z4 3.0SI Sport Coupe
2013 VW T5.1 Camper - Built not bought

Robtp10

Post by Robtp10 » Mon May 16, 2022 4:09 pm

nick_l wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:23 pm
Robtp10 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:11 pm I have tickets for this also. Perhaps we could meet up on the way or nearby to go in together.
Sounds like a plan. I’m likely to travel up and stay somewhere near the day before.
I was looking to do that also but looks like most of the nearby hotels are fully booked. Master Builder is available but that is £200 per night.

Robtp10

Post by Robtp10 » Mon May 16, 2022 4:13 pm

Phippy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:48 pm I'd be up for this, could we not get a rough idea on numbers and then book out a 'club area'?

BRING THE CLUB!
We will be accepting club bookings again in 2022, if you wish to reserve an area for your club to park together within the event then please email [email protected] with the following information:
Club Name:
Club Organiser:
Please note, club spaces are only reserved until 10.30am, after which the area will be used for general participant parking.

Alternatively could meet in the Morrisons Car Park in Totton and drive down together, assume most traveling to the area will drive past it anyway.
I was looking at staying nearer also to make a weekend of it but if not can meet at Morrisons no problem. I am driving down from Hook so no problem stopping off there. I will let you know if I get somewhere to stay over. Happy to mail the events team if there are enough people interested to make it worth while.

Phippy

Post by Phippy » Tue May 17, 2022 8:38 pm

Does anyone know if the participant pass covers the passenger or do they need regular admission tickets?
2008 BMW Z4 3.0SI Sport Coupe
2013 VW T5.1 Camper - Built not bought

GregE85

Post by GregE85 » Wed May 18, 2022 11:35 am

:thumbsup:
Robtp10 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:13 pm
Phippy wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:48 pm I'd be up for this, could we not get a rough idea on numbers and then book out a 'club area'?

BRING THE CLUB!
Club Name:
Club Organiser:

I was looking at staying nearer also to make a weekend of it but if not can meet at Morrisons no problem. I am driving down from Hook so no problem stopping off there. I will let you know if I get somewhere to stay over. Happy to mail the events team if there are enough people interested to make it worth while.
I have put a poll up on Facebook Z4 events to get an idea of how many are interested. I have emailed Beaulieu to get the ball rolling.
Previous 2.5 Si Monaco Blue | Cream interior | M Seats | current 3.0si Montego Blue | Cream/Black extended Leather interior | M Sport Seats l

Robtp10

Post by Robtp10 » Wed May 25, 2022 8:26 pm

Great thank you

GregE85

Post by GregE85 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:11 pm

Following on from previous post about Beaulieu Simply BMW . I’ve tested the waters with a Z3 page which gave a similar response. So I’m thinking we go as Z4/Z3 events uk? A flutter flag each end one as Z4 one as Z3? Any thoughts on this?

Robtp10

Post by Robtp10 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:59 pm

Happy with that Greg

Dean'o

Post by Dean'o » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:25 pm

Me and my better half stopping at The huntsman Brockenhurst £135 for the night. Looks a nice place. (better be she picked it)
Good idea to meet and arrive altogether. Am not on facebook. First time for me a Beaulieu with my Z4. Would be much appreciated for updates on where to meet before entry to Beaulieu.

Dean'o

Post by Dean'o » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:26 pm

As for enrty for partners as long as they are in a beemer discount applies