Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Calling All Z4 Forum Members!

Sponsored by Chris Knott Insurance
ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:17 pm

Did you know that, at Chris Knott Insurance, we have a refer-a-friend scheme?

It means you can earn up to £20 off the price of your next renewal just by introducing new clients – with no limit on the number of referrals you can make in a year!

As soon as you become a client with us, we issue you with a unique code, which your friends and family can use when they get a quote. If they go on to become a client, we’ll automatically credit your account ready for your renewal. Simple!

If you need a reminder of your referral code – or you’d like to find out how much you could save with us – please call 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum to receive the full benefit.

All the best,
Simon

RECENT REVIEWS FOR CKI

“After checking the comparison sites I decided to get a quote through Chris Knott's Alfa Romeo Owners Club. Not only were they able to beat all of the quotes that I had received this year, the policy that they offered me was less than I paid last year. The service was excellent, particularly as everyone was working from home as a result of the lockdown.”
- Peter, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

“Recently purchased insurance from Chris Knott. They were a recommended on a fb rs owners club. They called me the next day, extremely easy to deal and talk to. They asked what was the lowest cost I had. They came back to me in minutes and beat it. So payment was made. No stress. Done.”
- Anthony, RS Owners Club

“Have saved me a small fortune on my car insurance. Top notch Chris Knott.” Dave

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/chrisknott.co.uk

Chris Knott Insurance - 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477)
Club code: Z4-866
LIKE us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter

Major Mojo

Post by Major Mojo » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:01 pm

Can I refer myself? :driving:

Seriously though, just filled in a call back request. Adrian Flux has raised my renewal again (in spite of not accidents or points) :headbang:

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:24 am

Major Mojo wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:01 pm Can I refer myself? :driving:

Seriously though, just filled in a call back request. Adrian Flux has raised my renewal again (in spite of not accidents or points) :headbang:
Hi,

I hope we are able to help you :)

Simon
Chris Knott Insurance - 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477)
Club code: Z4-866
LIKE us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter