Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW ConnectedDrive store starts discount

Discussing the current generation Z4
r2uzenblot

Post by r2uzenblot » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:48 pm

Just bought the Black Friday 5 year service pack deal for my G29. What is there not to like at well under £700. At least I know how much my servicing will cost for the next 5 years as I am unlikely to go over 60,000 miles.
2023 G29 20i M Sport Portimao Blue
2021 Triumph Tiger GT Pro
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2020 Cube Hybrid
1954 Two feet

q96169we

Post by q96169we » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:20 pm

In the earlier post in this thread, people talked about the effectiveness of high beam assistant. After subscribed to it, I finally had a chance to try it today. What I found is that it's calibrated quite conservatively so that it will turn off the high beam as soon as it detect any light source and only turn on the high beam when there is almost no light source at all in the front. Because of such conservative calibration, the high beam will be turn off when the oncoming vehicle is still behine the corner but its light has entered my view. So, overall, I'm quite happy with it and I don't think I can turn off the high beam much faster than it as long as I still use the high beam.

KrusteKlubba

Post by KrusteKlubba » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:22 am

Gone and bought the service plan as I’m keeping the car long-term. Payment says pending so hopefully this should be OK. Taken screen pics just in case.

Thanks for pointing out this offer. Doubt I’d have ever known with out the thread. So thanks again👍

q96169we

Post by q96169we » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:25 am

KrusteKlubba wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:22 am Gone and bought the service plan as I’m keeping the car long-term. Payment says pending so hopefully this should be OK. Taken screen pics just in case.

Thanks for pointing out this offer. Doubt I’d have ever known with out the thread. So thanks again👍
No worries. That's one of the many reasons why we join the forum. :driving: :driving: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: