Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Opening boot from inside car - button missing

Discussing the current generation Z4
Ian J

Post by Ian J » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:40 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:16 pm
I had assumed the G29 was the same as the E89, meaning the need to get the boot lid to pop up is not really that important. Or do I have that wrong?
It's not the most important thing but it can be useful in certain instances. I used to take my son to college and always popped the boot lid up from inside when he approached. My last car was a 6 GT and was fitted with every conceivable option, many of which I didn't have a clue how to operate and having had this facility it's a shame to lose it even though there are other options that I miss more

Zed Baron

Post by Zed Baron » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:47 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:17 pm obeseitist
We must of had the same auld granny... mine would say 'sit still, ur arse is making shirt buttons!' or 'shut up, ur tongue is going like the clatter bone of a ducks arse!'... no Werthers Originals for me! :rofl:

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:01 pm

Zed Baron wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:47 pm
Argyll Andy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:17 pm obeseitist
We must of had the same auld granny... mine would say 'sit still, ur arse is making shirt buttons!' or 'shut up, ur tongue is going like the clatter bone of a ducks arse!'... no Werthers Originals for me! :rofl:
Here you, you trying to make me look bad with that misquote :rofl:

We must’ve done, tbh most of my granny’s couldn’t be posted on here but I think one of the most publicly embarrassing ones were at a packed bus stop in Partick and she turns quite casually to me and announces in front of everyone “Andy boy, it’s f***ing freezing, it must be freezing the baws aff ye” :oops: :oops:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)