Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Taking a look tomorrow

First port of call for new members
yourpicnick

Taking a look tomorrow

Post by yourpicnick » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:11 am

*sorry if I did not post in the right area!*
Hello friends, my name is Nick and I'm looking to buy a z4 within the next few weeks (or days if I find the right one). Here's a link to one I am looking at later on today https://inlineautosale.com/2681_V202109 ... i-for-sale
I know you all can only tell so much from the pictures, but ill try to get more information when I get there. I'm also a tall driver, so that's the other reason I NEED to visit the dealership! I'm 6'4, and I have sat in one before but it was a newer one and it had the hard top. I had no problems in that one. Anyway, any information from yall would be appreciated!

B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Taking a look tomorrow

Post by B21 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:25 am

Hi, I’m not an expert on the E85 version…but when I was in the market I did take out an E85 and found the cabin too snug for me..but I’m well nourished….so I think you need to go out in it as well as just sit in it as the how the wind flows over the windscreen maybe an issue too..

Good luck with your search…
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard…
A very modified Atacama Yellow 35is :thumbsup: