Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Car throttle Z4 coupe

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
Phippy

Car throttle Z4 coupe

Post by Phippy » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:36 pm

Came across this mini series by Car Throttle where they trade up cars in 3 episodes from a VW Up to a Porsche 944.... slightly disappointed the Zed was car number 2 as I would take that over the Porsche any day. Also cant deny they found them selves quite a deal with this one, really want that dash trim.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw44wXv6QgM

They have some good content if you feel like browsing, but I've also enjoyed watching the Autotrader youtube channel with Rory Reid, such a shame he's no longer on Top Gear!
2008 BMW Z4 3.0SI Sport Coupe
2013 VW T5.1 Camper - Built not bought

Beesza

Car throttle Z4 coupe

Post by Beesza » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:35 pm

I saw this Car Throttle vid a week after buying my Zed. I almost bought this one but there was another with similar spec and price closer to me. Upon watching the video, I know I made the right pick. The video showed the car was in worse nick than the ad suggested. Phew!

parabolica

Car throttle Z4 coupe

Post by parabolica » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:39 am

IIRC this was discussed on here the weekend it was released (can’t remember the thread) and someone chimed in to say they had gone to view the car before the boys bought it and it was a total nail and much worse than CT let on in the vid.

targwa

Car throttle Z4 coupe

Post by targwa » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:09 pm

Just to chime in here, I bought this car off the car throttle boys and it’s been bloody fantastic. The condition is crazy good for 130k miles. I’ve had it a month and done 4K miles, NC500, south of France road trip etc. Haven’t had a single issue with it drives superb. Couple of stone chips on the front bumper and a scratch on the rear but what 15 year old car doesn’t!

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Car throttle Z4 coupe

Post by Mr Tidy » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:27 pm

targwa wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:09 pm Just to chime in here, I bought this car off the car throttle boys and it’s been bloody fantastic.
It's good to know you are pleased with it - you've certainly been using it! :driving:

Phippy That dash trin is Cirrus Aluminium but it is quite rare. My 2nd Coupe had it and I loved it! :D
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

targwa

Car throttle Z4 coupe

Post by targwa » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:17 pm

Yeah really happy, got an exhaust on it now too so opened it up a bit! Really love the dash too, definitely something different