Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Highlands Coast to Coast October 29th/30th 2022..postponed to 2023

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
B21
Lifer
Lifer
Location: In my Banana Yellow Space Shuttle...somewhere over Southern Caledonia

Highlands Coast to Coast Postponed till later in 2022 due to an attack of the Omicrons

Post by B21 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:24 am

Chippie wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:46 am
B21 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:34 pm Should never have gone to the Borders Book Festival….pisser..
Sorry to see that Peter, hope you’re not too ill and recover quickly.
Hello..yes bit of a pisser…seem to be recovering steadily thnx…today’s test showed only a faint line so hopefully released from isolation on Monday or Tuesday… :thumbsup:
Attachments
6C87633A-6163-4751-8996-C9C2A0BB09E5.jpeg
6C87633A-6163-4751-8996-C9C2A0BB09E5.jpeg (162.69 KiB) Viewed 595 times
We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..

Chippie

Highlands Coast to Coast Postponed till later in 2022 due to an attack of the Omicrons

Post by Chippie » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:30 pm

B21 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:24 am
B21 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:34 pm Should never have gone to the Borders Book Festival….pisser..
Hello..yes bit of a pisser…seem to be recovering steadily thnx…today’s test showed only a faint line so hopefully released from isolation on Monday or Tuesday… :thumbsup:
That’s good 👍 I didn’t realise the test gave an indication of infection.
E89 35is space grey Kansas coral red leather

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:37 pm

This weekend was doomed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kathleen and I decided to do a mini version of this ourselves starting this morning, until she sent me this last night literally 5 minutes after I’d finished cleaning/hoovering/fuelling up the car :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Strong infection line on this one too :o
Attachments
74BE9CCD-EE7F-42FD-8C2A-016BB7451F5F.jpeg
74BE9CCD-EE7F-42FD-8C2A-016BB7451F5F.jpeg (152.16 KiB) Viewed 584 times

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

Bushy

Post by Bushy » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:00 pm

Highlands Coast to Coast Postponed till later in 2022 due to an attack of the OmicronsQuote B21
    by B21 »

Hi Bushy, thanks for your wishes…

Due to a full diary and cost / availability issues of hotels it looks if we do it this year then it will be the last weekend in October…

Same route but staying in Arisaig at a better quality hotel on the Saturday…

I’ll probably do a block booking of 4 rooms for the Friday Saturday and Sunday nights as I can get them cost free with zero cancellation issues..

Otherwise it will have to be on 2023…
    We can make October Work, please book us in :thumbsup:
    by Argyll Andy »

Bushy
    So you’re allowed to come on another run :rofl: the Mrs can’t have been too upset at you/us :P
    Sure Jane really enjoyed the event in Northumberland, but we chose not to attend this C2C on Peters original planned date, as we had previously booked onto the National for the following weekend.

Extending our Well wishes to you and Kathleen, now that Covid has caught up with you also..

Bushy
    Current
    E86 Coupe 3.0Si
    GO1 X3 30d
    Gone
    F31 330d Estoril Blue

B21
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by B21 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:13 pm

Chippie wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:30 pm
    B21 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:24 am

That’s good 👍 I didn’t realise the test gave an indication of infection.
    Yes it’s a pretty good indicator of infection level…and several in a row shows trends..but like all these matters viral it’s not simple..absence of a line could still mean you are infectious albeit at a reduced level..

I’m currently marooned in a nearby house as Mo’s Swiss family are here…heh ho..at least not cooped up in one room..
    We choose to go to on with this endeavour at this time and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..

B21
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by B21 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:15 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:37 pm This weekend was doomed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kathleen and I decided to do a mini version of this ourselves starting this morning, until she sent me this last night literally 5 minutes after I’d finished cleaning/hoovering/fuelling up the car :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Nice ‘healthy’ infection there Andy… :tumbleweed:

Still positive news that you cleaned the car :thumbsup: :rofl:

Argyll Andy
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:17 pm

B21 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:15 pm
    Argyll Andy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:37 pm This weekend was doomed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Car’s clean at the moment but may not be by the end of the day :evil:

Fortunate for me I’ve not seen Kathleen since Sunday so fingers crossed she caught it after then :rofl: :rofl:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
      G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
      E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
      E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

B21
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by B21 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:17 pm

Bushy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:00 pm
      Highlands Coast to Coast Postponed till later in 2022 due to an attack of the OmicronsQuote B21
      by B21 »

Hi Bushy, thanks for your wishes…

Due to a full diary and cost / availability issues of hotels it looks if we do it this year then it will be the last weekend in October…

Same route but staying in Arisaig at a better quality hotel on the Saturday…

I’ll probably do a block booking of 4 rooms for the Friday Saturday and Sunday nights as I can get them cost free with zero cancellation issues..

Otherwise it will have to be on 2023…
      We can make October Work, please book us in :thumbsup:
      by Argyll Andy »

Bushy
      So you’re allowed to come on another run :rofl: the Mrs can’t have been too upset at you/us :P
      Sure Jane really enjoyed the event in Northumberland, but we chose not to attend this C2C on Peters original planned date, as we had previously booked onto the National for the following weekend.

Extending our Well wishes to you and Kathleen, now that Covid has caught up with you also..

Bushy

Ok I’ve restarted the count now .. :thumbsup: :driving: :driving: :thumbsup:

Going

Peter aka B21 E89 no pax
      Bushy E86 pax

B21
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by B21 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:19 pm

Argyll Andy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:17 pm
      B21 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:15 pm

Car’s clean at the moment but may not be by the end of the day :evil:

Fortunate for me I’ve not seen Kathleen since Sunday so fingers crossed she caught it after then :rofl: :rofl:
      Enjoy…looks like omicron breeds really fast 2-3 days typically so most likely she caught it Monday / Tuesday ish..anyway that’s my theory..

Chippie

Post by Chippie » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:27 pm

Sorry to hear that Andy, hope Kathleen is ok and recovers quickly.
      E89 35is space grey Kansas coral red leather

stevespg

Post by stevespg » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:44 pm

Hello Peter.

hope you are feeling ok despite the dreaded….

Can you count me into the run too please.
      Z4 3.0si - gone
      Z4MR - gone
      E89 35i - gone

B21
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by B21 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:12 pm

stevespg wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:44 pm Hello Peter.

hope you are feeling ok despite the dreaded….

Can you count me into the run too please.
      Steve :thumbsup:

B21
      Lifer
      Lifer

Highlands Coast to Coast October 29th/30th 2022

Post by B21 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:20 pm

Premier Inn Westhill Aberdeen AB32 6HF Friday and Sunday nights approx price today £50 per room per night
      The Old Library and Lodge, Arisaig PH39 4NH Saturday night approx price today £80 single £120 double

4 sets of Friday and Sunday reserved , first come etc
      1 single and 3 doubles reserved Saturday, first come etc

Going

Peter aka B21 E89 no pax hotels booked for Friday/Saturday/Sunday
      Andrew aka Bushy E86 pax hotels booked for Friday/Saturday/Sunday
      Steve aka stevepg E89 pax hotels booked for Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Maybe

B21
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by B21 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:22 pm

A reminder on this the last major run of the year..plenty of spaces still available…

Scubaregs
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by Scubaregs » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:58 am

Will keep an eye on this one, possibly come up for the night in Arisaig.
      Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
      Image Image