Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Z4 Coupe 56k Miles - Fantastic condition - £13,000

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
worton

Z4 Coupe 56k Miles - Fantastic condition - £13,000

Post by worton » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:40 pm

idej_z4 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:12 pm
Phippy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:19 pm Looks like a fine specimen, good luck with the sale!

Do you know how the front bumper side reflectors have been filled in/covered/colour coded? Might have been previous owner but would appreciate a close up photo if you get a chance?

Joe Barzini I know you were after a auto, but this is prob as low mileage as you will find.
This is my old motor and it has been lavished with care. I'd be surprised if anyone could find a cleaner example at 56k miles.

I had the reflectors removed, then filled with filler and then sprayed when I had the whole bumper done - don't know why they put them on in the first place, think it was a yank thing.
Here he is! Its been a fantastic car mate and to be honest im gutted to see it go but it feels a real shame if I were to put so many miles on it after you've taken such good care of it. I've noticed you've picked up a roadster since, hope its all going well!

Phippy

Post by Phippy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:14 pm

idej_z4 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:12 pm This is my old motor and it has been lavished with care. I'd be surprised if anyone could find a cleaner example at 56k miles.

I had the reflectors removed, then filled with filler and then sprayed when I had the whole bumper done - don't know why they put them on in the first place, think it was a yank thing.
Thanks idej_z4.... She is a beauty!

I recently bought Aero fornt bumper because I hate these reflectors so much, now knowing this is an option i may sell the Aero and do this instead as i kinda prefer the facelift fog lights. Thank you!
2008 BMW Z4 3.0SI Sport Coupe
2013 VW T5.1 Camper - Built not bought

idej_z4

Post by idej_z4 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:30 pm

worton wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:40 pm
Phippy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:19 pm Looks like a fine specimen, good luck with the sale!

Do you know how the front bumper side reflectors have been filled in/covered/colour coded? Might have been previous owner but would appreciate a close up photo if you get a chance?

Joe Barzini I know you were after a auto, but this is prob as low mileage as you will find.
This is my old motor and it has been lavished with care. I'd be surprised if anyone could find a cleaner example at 56k miles.

Here he is! Its been a fantastic car mate and to be honest im gutted to see it go but it feels a real shame if I were to put so many miles on it after you've taken such good care of it. I've noticed you've picked up a roadster since, hope its all going well!
And there was me not putting enough miles on it...almost went the other way! Picked up a cheap roadster, just a bit of fun, planning on getting a better daily as that's what I do most of my driving in...probable something like the new i4 or the ///M version if the budget with stretch.

Worth mentioning that the piano black trim was brand new when you got it so has very little age related marks (I know these can get badly scratched and scuffed over the years).

GLWTS buddy, when I first saw it back up sale I was tempted to buy it back, but it would only sit in the garage...i love the roof down life too much!

DMB

Post by DMB » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:01 pm

Hi Worton - I'd be interested in finding out more about the car, may I call you?
DMB

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:05 pm

idej_z4,

i love the roof down life too much!

You’ve seen sense…………… eventually :lol:

OP, GLWTS, a lovely looking car :thumbsup:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

worton

Post by worton » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:26 pm

DMB wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:01 pm Hi Worton - I'd be interested in finding out more about the car, may I call you?
    DMB
    Just sent you a PM mate

worton

Post by worton » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:30 pm

idej_z4 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:30 pm
    worton wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:40 pm

And there was me not putting enough miles on it...almost went the other way! Picked up a cheap roadster, just a bit of fun, planning on getting a better daily as that's what I do most of my driving in...probable something like the new i4 or the ///M version if the budget with stretch.

Worth mentioning that the piano black trim was brand new when you got it so has very little age related marks (I know these can get badly scratched and scuffed over the years).

GLWTS buddy, when I first saw it back up sale I was tempted to buy it back, but it would only sit in the garage...i love the roof down life too much!
    Thanks Dan, there was so much you had done i couldn't remember all of it!

I do like the i4, looking to get into an i8 in a couple of years if work goes to plan, for now I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get a diesel.

Mr Tidy
    Legend
    Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:54 pm

idej_z4 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:12 pm I had the reflectors removed, then filled with filler and then sprayed when I had the whole bumper done - don't know why they put them on in the first place, think it was a yank thing.
    Smart move - they look horrible! I've no idea why they were there - M's don't have them.

Anyway back on topic that looks like an excellent example for someone.
    Coupes because stunning!
    Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
    Gone - Montego Blue
    Gone - Ruby Black

Kevbuts

Post by Kevbuts » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:06 pm

Just sent you a PM.
    Kev
    Lowestoft, Suffolk