Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Time to check the garage

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Woodrow

Time to check the garage

Post by Woodrow » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:59 pm

Good evening everyone. Hope all is well. Some of you remember me getting a Horse. Now I also have a horse box. However I don’t have anything to tow my horse box. Does anyone have anything around that’ll tow said horse box (around 2 tonnes) for not silly money. Or if anyone is looking for a tidy E85 and willing to swap then please let me know. And No this is not a joke.
Many thanks
Mark

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Time to check the garage

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:04 pm

Hi there Mark. :thumbsup:

Your horse promise seems to have really come back to bite you - hard! :o

I have a mate who will be selling a diesel Land Cruiser soon - don't know if that would work? If it might I can put you in touch.

He might even have taken an E85, but a month ago he bought a Boxster S as a weekend toy. :(

Iain.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Woodrow

Time to check the garage

Post by Woodrow » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:08 pm

Nice. Yep a LC will tow 3.5 tonne. Thanks buddy.

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Time to check the garage

Post by enuff_zed » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:56 am

Woodrow wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:08 pm Nice. Yep a LC will tow 3.5 tonne. Thanks buddy.
Hi there, let's hope you don't think I'm jumping in to your thread with irrelevant posts, as per some other people! :roll:
Anyway, I'm assuming you have considered your licence restrictions?
If you're old enough of course it won't affect you, but if you got your licence more recently, remember you can only tow up to 750Kg, or a total weight (towing vehicle + trailer + horse) of 3500Kg.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup: