Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Scottish Borders Reivers Weekend 14th/15th August 2021 Final call / confirmation

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
cherrym

Scottish Borders Reivers Weekend 14th/15th August 2021 Final call / confirmation

Post by cherrym » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:52 pm

Thanks to Peter for organizing the weekend with fantastic roads and weather to match.Was good to meet Nick,Allison and Stuart on first forum run in a long time so hope to do more.
[*]Sold,Silver grey 2007 2.5si Sport convertible.previous 03 2.7boxter,2.0 MX5,Golf R,2.9Boxster,golf gti,Now Z4 e23i and M135i

Pbondar

Post by Pbondar » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:30 pm

MerBrook wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:27 pm
Pbondar wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:47 pm Sorry Tim was struck down at the last minute ..hope Tim you are getting better soon
Thanks Peter. Glad to see you all had a good time. Very disappointed not to have been able to join you, but there is no way that I could have done it.
Did manage to summon up enough energy to drive to Zedfest today but I’m not sure it was a good idea.
Hopefully will get to come on a run at some point in the future.
:thumbsup: :driving:
Just get better soon.. :thumbsup:

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

Post by patriot66 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:26 pm

Looks like you had a brilliant weekend. Really dissapointed to have missed this, my favourite Zedding weekend and some of the best driving roads in the country. Fingers crossed I'll be attending next year and looking forward to the Mull weekend too :thumbsup:
Sterling Grey '03 2.5i SE / Infinitas Supercharger / S.M.G / Hardtop / Gloss Black 162s / Bilstein B4s / 3.0i Brakes / DLV De-Cat & Silencer / Rebuilt VANOS / Sonar 2Xcite Lights / Carbon & Alcantara Trim / M-Sport Seats / ...& Side Covers !

Pbondar

Post by Pbondar » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:52 pm

patriot66 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:26 pm Looks like you had a brilliant weekend. Really dissapointed to have missed this, my favourite Zedding weekend and some of the best driving roads in the country. Fingers crossed I'll be attending next year and looking forward to the Mull weekend too :thumbsup:
Hi Si, yes it was a good weekend…a little extra slack gave us a bit more time for extra coffee stops etc.. :thumbsup:

I think a few people are getting excited about Mull and some serious ferry hopping :rofl: :driving:

Hopefully next year will be less fraught than this for all of us.. :thumbsup: