Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

My new place - The Zed Shed

Discount codes and service & product offerings from forum members
BMWZ4MC
Lifer
Lifer

Post by BMWZ4MC » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:44 am

Dialekt wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:35 pm Tried again and called and messaged him. No response. So I wrote all over his Facebook and Instagram pages pointing out the fact that he’s taken my money and not answered my calls ... and hey presto he called in 5 minutes threatening me. Saying “ who the f**k do you think you are .. f**k you. I don’t rip anyone off.” Which then descended into him saying he was going round to my house to sort me out. All round nice guy. I did the nice thing and removed the posts and sent him my bank details. Still no money back tho and still looking for a bumper too. 😂😂
Re-post what you posted before and when he calls back record the call. The police take exception to such threats and I’m sure they would pay him a visit even if it’s just to remind him of that.
Z4MC - heavily fettled for track use
Lotus Exige - sensible daily driver on the mods slippery slope
Westfield SEiW - in hibernation
Modified RS4 Avant - back in Blighty
S2000 GT - gone

Dialekt

Post by Dialekt » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:31 pm

Looks like I’m going to have to. Waited in for him yesterday as I was looking forward to meeting him. Sadly he likes to threaten people but doesn’t have the sack to back it up. Just found the other thread on him. Really wish I’d done more due diligence on him. How he is still in business is beyond me.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:01 pm

FFS It’s like scammers central on here at the mo....!! :o
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Silverstar

Post by Silverstar » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:54 am

Years ago when I was in the motor trade I had a similar situation with a once trusted business associate who I gave a car to sell as he had a buyer for it, a couple of days later he told me his buyer wanted the car and I would have my money in a week. I had no reason to distrust him since we had done similar deals countless times before successfully.

Similarly couple of months passed and I got nothing and in this we were talking about almost £4000. Again it was very simple I asked him to either pay up or return the car but I just kept getting fobbed off. He had left the car with his customer but wouldn't tell me where the car was. In the end I spent half a day driving roughly in the vicinity of where I believed the car to be, luckily I found it and had the spare key so I managed to take my car back!

Some time later this unscrupulous character gave a job to my bodyshop, I warned them not to release the car to him unless he paid cash, but they ignored me and took a cheque of him which of course bounced! My bodyshop had the same grief from this chap ignoring them and not paying up. In the end rather than go to court etc. my bodyshop sold the debt to some 'debt collectors' and not the legal kind if you know what I mean. Those debt collectors went round to this fools workshop with baseball bats and marched him down to a cash point and forced him to pay up (around £700 plus their costs).

People like this really make my blood boil and I can't believe others reading what troubles others have had with such individuals still think that they are trustworthy enough to entrust their business with.
2009 sdrive30i auto Sapphire Black / Coral Red

warmasice

Post by warmasice » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:59 am

BMWZ4MC wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:44 am
Dialekt wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:35 pm Tried again and called and messaged him. No response. So I wrote all over his Facebook and Instagram pages pointing out the fact that he’s taken my money and not answered my calls ... and hey presto he called in 5 minutes threatening me. Saying “ who the f**k do you think you are .. f**k you. I don’t rip anyone off.” Which then descended into him saying he was going round to my house to sort me out. All round nice guy. I did the nice thing and removed the posts and sent him my bank details. Still no money back tho and still looking for a bumper too. 😂😂
Re-post what you posted before and when he calls back record the call. The police take exception to such threats and I’m sure they would pay him a visit even if it’s just to remind him of that.
Only popped here because a link to this was posted on another thread but wow.. no way this guy can run a business like this. A bump to the thread will keep things active and hopefully prevent others from falling down the same trap.

Anyone got a link to his Facebook page?

Ilogik

Post by Ilogik » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:01 pm

Was going to get a key from this guy, glad I read the comment. Won’t be bothering now.

Unitedleeds1919

Post by Unitedleeds1919 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:47 pm

Is the shed still open? Any updates as it looked a great little venture

For some reason I didn’t see the whole thread but I have now so forget my original question

Scubaregs
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Scubaregs » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:29 pm

Well that was an interesting read. Iirc there was also something on one of the Z4 facebook pages regarding this business and the OP was being attacked for it.
Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
Image Image