So as I've just sourced the Mother a new Zafira Tourer, her old car is no longer needed. Was going to Autotrader it, but last couple of time I've sold a car on there, I've been harassed to death with people ringing up and asking "what's your best price" without asking a thing about the car.. Drives me CRAZY, especially as I deliberately priced the cars to be the cheapest for age/mileage so they came top in the search. Not sure if it's still the same, as that was a couple of years ago, but thought I'd whack it up here in case anyone is on the lookout for something..
It's a 2010 Hyundai i30 1.6CRDi Comfort.
- 87k miles with full history
- Mot'd until 18th March 2018
- Owned last 3 years
- 1 prev owner plus Hyundai Pre-Reg
- 45mpg+ all day long
- Only £30 a year tax
- 6 speed manual - 115 bhp
- CD/Radio with aux in and MP3 capability
- Premium branded tyres all round, approx 5mm
- Two working remote keys and all manuals etc
- 4 new glow plugs
- New pads all round and front disks (Brembo)
- New rear main oil seal
- Full LUK clutch at approx 80,000 miles (due to oil contamination causing judder from leaking seal
- New battery with 3yr warranty
Drives VERY well, not a rattle, creak or squeak in sight.
Looking for £2,875 ono.