Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Out shooting a few pictures today...

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:50 pm

That roof rocks! And such a deep shine, especially for a light colored car. Excellent, place in this month's photo comp. if you haven't already done so.

IMZ4N

Post by IMZ4N » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:45 pm

OMG #5 is the bomb. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The only other white on I've seen, does not reflect like yours ( auto car washes I guess :rofl: ) :thumbsup:

sixspeed

Post by sixspeed » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:33 pm

Thanks :) I did think about entering one in the monthly comp, but I have a few more ideas for that location, so may take a few more pics this week before I pick one to submit :)

The car does reflect quite well for white! I was quite shocked too. It is fed a healthy diet of Klasse AIO and Sealant Glaze'd fairly frequently however. It's tricky knowing what to use on white as I've always had darker coloured cars which respond well to waxes. But since you don't get the depth from white paint, I opted to use the sealant on my Z, since it gives a very reflective finish... as you can see :D

Z4Golfer

Post by Z4Golfer » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:53 pm

Rolex wrote:Great shots.
Yeah, not sure about the close up of roof one though!