Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Handling

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:26 pm

SIX FLAGS??? My Favorite!!!! Guess which one is me.

Member ZSCCA

pvr
Legend
Legend

Post by pvr » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:27 pm

Can I have 3 guesses?
Current:
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Z4 3.0si Black Sapphire
VW ID.3

Previous:
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)
Z4 3.0 Toledo

fire-n-ice

Post by fire-n-ice » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:29 pm

^^^yes but the first two don't count!!!

Woooopeeeee!!!!! That'd be me, right there next to ya!!! I hate it when they stop. Best time to go is in the Fall, right after the brats are back in school and it's not 100 degrees outside. Wow, I'm getting excited!

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:
Member ZSCCA

Rick Hunter
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Rick Hunter » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:34 am

flyboyaj wrote:fire-n-ice, have you test drove an //M yet? I'm scared to. My 2.5i is plenty enough power for me. Any more and I would just get myself into trouble. Although it would have been nice when that cutie pie the other night on the highway in the Infiniti was playing with me. She squaked her tires next to me at 65mph and took off. Of course she looked over at me and smiled in a very playful way before doing that and so I had to chase her down. The 2.5i isn't as fast as I would like above 90mph. We had a blast chasing each other around through traffic that evening for a few miles. I wish she would have followed me when I exited so we could have at least had a short chat over a cup o' decaf after that thrill. Guess she was just a tease. Anyway, back to the //M. I know it is an incredible car, but you've gotta ask yourself if it's worth the extra dough. I don't know, maybe I should test drive one and find out... 8)
You wouldn't be asking that after a test drive. :D Do yourself a favour... don't test drive one because once you do, you'll find yourself signing on a dotted line somewhere (I did).
:( -- :) -- 8)
'07 Imola Red Image Coupé

155MPH

Post by 155MPH » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:49 am

flyboyaj wrote:Yea, I suppose one of these days one of them state boys is gonna be in the wrong place at the wrong time and I'll end up paying for it (LOL).

OR are you talking about the girl? 8)
Hey flyboynj I can tell you for sure that my ///M has gotten the attention of more than 1 of the state boys...
But go drive it anyway, you won't regret it.

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:03 am

Welcome back 155MPH :!:
Member ZSCCA

takedown8

Post by takedown8 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:42 am

flyboyaj wrote:fire-n-ice, have you test drove an //M yet? I'm scared to. My 2.5i is plenty enough power for me. Any more and I would just get myself into trouble. Although it would have been nice when that cutie pie the other night on the highway in the Infiniti was playing with me. She squaked her tires next to me at 65mph and took off. Of course she looked over at me and smiled in a very playful way before doing that and so I had to chase her down. The 2.5i isn't as fast as I would like above 90mph. We had a blast chasing each other around through traffic that evening for a few miles. I wish she would have followed me when I exited so we could have at least had a short chat over a cup o' decaf after that thrill. Guess she was just a tease. Anyway, back to the //M. I know it is an incredible car, but you've gotta ask yourself if it's worth the extra dough. I don't know, maybe I should test drive one and find out... 8)
Follow you?! You're supposed to follow her! What kind of flyboy are you? I'm disappointed. :D
2005 Z4 3.0i, Maldives Blue, Beige int, Black top

enfield

Post by enfield » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:26 am

fire-n-ice
flyboyaj

You only live once guys. A shroud has no pockets. Be good to others as well as yourselves. An ///M is definately worth it. I thought my accountant was going to ride my a** for getting it because I already had another car (sorta like fire-n-ice). He asked for a ride. Took him onto the highway and showed him what it could do on a twisty on-ramp in second at 4000rpm and BEYOND! I dropped him off and he said, "What a wonderful investment in fun!"

So - it is an investment in fun. BOY is it FUN! Makes me giggle and I am not even a girl - I am just the poor janitor 8)
The Z4M Roaster & Croup are gone!
It's E92 M3 from now on.

Rick Hunter
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Rick Hunter » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:32 am

enfield wrote: Makes me giggle and I am not even a girl - I am just the poor janitor 8)
Ooohhh... that's some nice stuff we're all going to be using against you, dear enfield. :twisted:
Haha. j/k. I took a co-worker out for a spin around the block once (since he kept whining for a ride) and he couldn't stop giggling like a girl.
'07 Imola Red Image Coupé

Color

Post by Color » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:49 am

Rick Hunter wrote:
flyboyaj wrote:Anyway, back to the //M. I know it is an incredible car, but you've gotta ask yourself if it's worth the extra dough. I don't know, maybe I should test drive one and find out... 8)
You wouldn't be asking that after a test drive. :D Do yourself a favour... don't test drive one because once you do, you'll find yourself signing on a dotted line somewhere (I did).
:( -- :) -- 8)
Amen to that, there is obviously one flyboy out there who needs to get himself a testdrive in an M and with a high probability will come back and eat his words :D

zee42

Post by zee42 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:14 pm

FlyboyAJ wrote : had a short chat over a cup o' decaf

I'm trying real hard....but I just can't seem to be able to swallow that.
It might have been a short chat.....but it wouldnt have included decaf :lol: :lol:

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:17 pm

zee42 wrote:FlyboyAJ wrote : had a short chat over a cup o' decaf

I'm trying real hard....but I just can't seem to be able to swallow that.
It might have been a short chat.....but it wouldnt have included decaf :lol: :lol:
Come upstairs for a "decaf" ;)

zee42

Post by zee42 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:19 pm

flyboyaj wrote:SIX FLAGS??? My Favorite!!!! Guess which one is me.

My guess is your the one holding his crotch!!!!!!

enfield

Post by enfield » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:34 pm

zee42
Are you calling him the bull or saying that he is full of **ll?
The Z4M Roaster & Croup are gone!
It's E92 M3 from now on.