Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Z4M meets 997 GT3

Post your Z4 pictures! See sticky post at the top for details of the photo competition.
JayD

Re: what color your z4m ?

Post by JayD » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:12 pm

danlauz wrote:JayD
You called?

Sephanite

Post by Sephanite » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:27 pm

i think he replied...

JayD

Post by JayD » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:54 pm

Sephanite wrote:i think he replied...
Where?

All I can see is he wrote JayD and nothing more?

danlauz

hello again

Post by danlauz » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:24 pm

I do not know why that JAY D info came but, I only want to ask you what color your car and, if you had other pics with your car alone.

always happy about your car and handling ?

JayD

Re: hello again

Post by JayD » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:43 pm

danlauz wrote:I do not know why that JAY D info came but, I only want to ask you what color your car and, if you had other pics with your car alone.

always happy about your car and handling ?
No problem danlauz,

The car is Interlagos Blue, very happy with the handling although I think I need to get the front balanced again as getting wheel wobble over 80mph, but otherwise all good.

Some more pics on this thread:

http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic ... 07&start=0

Wondermike

Post by Wondermike » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:38 pm

JayD wrote:Not the cups Mike, not suprising as the car is on a supercar club fleet so I guess they would go through them every few weeks!!

It was wearing Pirelli Pzero Rosso's, got them nice and warm though! :P
Yeah, suppose you're right - they'd be replacing the cups all the time. Was interested to see what it was running on because I've been having a small debate on TT-forum about the GT3 coming on cups, and whether or not they are suitable for a 20k per annum daily driver.

JayD

Post by JayD » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:05 pm

Wondermike wrote:
JayD wrote:Not the cups Mike, not suprising as the car is on a supercar club fleet so I guess they would go through them every few weeks!!

It was wearing Pirelli Pzero Rosso's, got them nice and warm though! :P
Yeah, suppose you're right - they'd be replacing the cups all the time. Was interested to see what it was running on because I've been having a small debate on TT-forum about the GT3 coming on cups, and whether or not they are suitable for a 20k per annum daily driver.
If you were doing 20K a year in a GT3 and bought cups every time? Madness really if you are just using the car for day to do day stuff.

Make sense if the car is for track work though.