Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Bateman BMW, Grange-over-Sands

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Angus McCoatup

Bateman BMW, Grange-over-Sands

Post by Angus McCoatup » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Just a quick :thumbsup: for this dealer, who carried out an oil service for me the other day.

When booking the service I asked if I could supply my own oil to bring the price down. They said they'd be happy to price-match the cost of the oil (Castrol TWS motorsport 10W-60) which saved me having to mail-order it. So the whole service including changing the a/c microfilter came to £180.

Very friendly and efficient customer service all around, and the rurally located dealership is easy to find and easy to reach via quiet main roads.
2008 Interlagos Blue Z4M Coupe

ballington31

Re: Bateman BMW, Grange-over-Sands

Post by ballington31 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 pm

:thumbsup:

for sale 2.0 sport ,08 plate ,34k miles , red leather ,bum warmers, aux in split rims, comfort pack ,sports pack, offers around 12.5 k

sammyz

Re: Bateman BMW, Grange-over-Sands

Post by sammyz » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 pm

:thumbsup: see my earlier post, a proper dealership where good service seems to be a priority
Yas Marina Blue 35i.