Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New Yaris. Dirt cheap.

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

New Yaris. Dirt cheap.

Post by enuff_zed » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:47 pm

Thing is, you could shack up with the most amazingly talented nymphomaniac in the world, but if she looked that ugly, would you want to be seen out with her? :?
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

MikeyH
Lifer
Lifer

New Yaris. Dirt cheap.

Post by MikeyH » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:20 am

Pondrew wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:37 pm If I was 20 years younger and had that kind of money I would have one.
Rally replicas, or 'homologation specials', were the best fun you could have on four wheels, irrespective of the price tag IMO. The Japs have done it better than anyone else for decades.
I had a Mitsubishi Evo 20 years ago. It is still the best all round car I've ever owned for smiles-per-mile. Too old now to appreciate the talents of that type of car TBH. :(
Still wouldn’t buy, they’re crap. Christ you could get a decent Porsche for that kind of money. Oops sorry just remembered it’s Easter
Now, Sterling grey Z4 2.2 with cup holders, stubby aerial and sport seats. Roadsters ‘cause they’re great with the roof down.
Ford Anglia, Red Sprite, a few MG midgets, MGB Roadster and yellow Ford Capri, all gone many years now.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

New Yaris. Dirt cheap.

Post by john-e89 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:45 am

Pondrew wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:37 pm If I was 20 years younger and had that kind of money I would have one.
Rally replicas, or 'homologation specials', were the best fun you could have on four wheels, irrespective of the price tag IMO. The Japs have done it better than anyone else for decades.
I had a Mitsubishi Evo 20 years ago. It is still the best all round car I've ever owned for smiles-per-mile. Too old now to appreciate the talents of that type of car TBH. :(
It’s just been tweaked from what was already there and a plastic overcoat thrown on it….im sure it’s fun but there’s never £60k in that….marketing excercise with a drivers name to it…ooooooh…special….. :poke: :evil:

….and the RS200, Metro 6R4 and ‘Scort cosseh’ were all better than Jap nonsense …. :fuelfire: :wink:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

ori

New Yaris. Dirt cheap.

Post by ori » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:05 pm

It’s meant to be an awesome car to drive and they hold their value!

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

New Yaris. Dirt cheap.

Post by TitanTim » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:17 pm

ori wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:05 pm It’s meant to be an awesome car to drive and they hold their value!
I imagine it would send many a Porsche owner into a tizzy on both road and track :lol:

Still alot of £££s though, makes my little i20N seem like a bargain :driving:

https://youtu.be/l9n8PwdfpIQ?si=_L1w12V2C605Q6Vq

Tim.